Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Pamela, Tromp 1-3, RIP OFF!!
Posted: 2017-05-16, 7:46 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Having made plans with a friend for 10am Sunday morning, I thought I'd take a look at the early starters in the RLD.
Around 09:00 I spot Pamela in Tromp 1-3.
I've visited Pamela MANY times over the years, she recognises me, opens the door and says, "Welcome back, where have you been?".
We have our usual chit chat while undressing and I give her €50.
On the bed she teases me, grabbing my hands and running them over her body, familiar territory so far.
On with the rubber.
You After a one minute CBJ, she decides we're doing mish.
OK, I guess we're starting with mish, no issue. Except she's applied so much lube and I'm not fully hard after only a minute of CBJ, I'm practically fucking thin air.
Contrast this with my last visit in March when I had to ask for some lube as the condom was dragging painfully.
A minute or so into this farce and she says,"You know if you want another position or to play with me, you have to pay more". A surprised, "really?", is my response.
30 seconds or so later and the up sell is back again, "Don't you want to spend more money?".
"No!", I told her. I'd totally lost interest in trying to salvage anything at this point, I'm wilting and slipping out.
I call it, clean up and dress in a rather frosty atmosphere.

I've had a lot of really nice sessions with Pamela.
If she'd asked for €100 at the door, I'd probably have given it to her.
However, these classic rip off tactics piss me off and I will not visit her again.

I'd spent the previous two days in The Hague, where €50 goes a long way.
I was really soured on the whole Amsterdam scene for the rest of the morning.
That was until I saw Ella around 15:00.
Deep throat CBJ and then she fucked my brains out.

Perhaps things really are changing in Amsterdam.
Time to change venues?

Posted: 2017-05-17, 2:14 am

algernon27
Who is this girl ? Bulgarian Pamela? She used to be a superstar before. I thought she was gone from De Wallen. That what the reports were saying. I looked for her unsuccessful a couple of years ago when I visited last time Amsterdam.
Re: Pamela, Tromp 1-3, RIP OFF!!
Posted: 2017-05-17, 2:27 am

Shinken69 Power Kat
algernon27 wrote:
Who is this girl ? Bulgarian Pamela? She used to be a superstar before. I thought she was gone from De Wallen. That what the reports were saying. I looked for her unsuccessful a couple of years ago when I visited last time Amsterdam.

Yes, the same girl.

Posted: 2017-05-25, 5:05 pm

Patarei
I have been ripped of pretty many times in Amsterdam. Nowadays i go to Belgium instead. Brussels, Antwerp and Charleroi for example, and i have usually a much greater time, even if Brussels north and Charleroi maybe isn't that safe as Amsterdam.
Posted: 2017-05-25, 6:52 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Sex worker rips off punter in Amsterdam RLD.
Unfortunately, this isn't news.
The difference here is that Pamela was a VERY well reported girl, who I'd visited many times before.

Last time I was in Brussels I met the stunning Giselle.
A total rip off and I knew it going in, but probably the best looking sex worker I've ever seen.
It was worth it just to get my hands on her.

Posted: 2017-05-26, 9:29 am

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Ever since Kim and Max left , its never really felt the same for me , i think the rip offs has increased ,on my last visit it was the norm to be asked if i wanted extra time /positions etc , never used to get the upsell .

Also as for Amsterdam , i now split my trip 2 nights in Den Hagg 1 night in Alkmaar or Antwerp and just 3 in Amsterdam, before in the good old days it was 6 nights in Amsterdam , and a few hours in Alkmarr/Den Hagg/Utrecht , i don't think i could do 6 nights with the girls available now in Amsterdam.

Posted: 2017-05-26, 12:28 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
elgonzo wrote:
Also as for Amsterdam , i now split my trip 2 nights in Den Hagg 1 night in Alkmaar or Antwerp and just 3 in Amsterdam, before in the good old days it was 6 nights in Amsterdam , and a few hours in Alkmarr/Den Hagg/Utrecht , i don't think i could do 6 nights with the girls available now in Amsterdam.

Yeah. I've been visiting Amsterdam since 1995.
4-5 days in Amsterdam only can be frustrating.
I too now start in The Hague, swing through Alkmaar and end in Amsterdam.

That said, the best sessions of my last trip were with Tanya in Kortekolksteeg 6 LHS, after 20:00.
I must pull my rambling notes together into a trip report.

Posted: 2017-05-29, 5:32 am

beginner88
If you had only one day to spend in another rld than amaterdam, would you go to alkmaar or den haag? I'm wondering which rld has the best and most girls to offer but havent been to alkmaar or den haag yet
Posted: 2017-05-29, 1:46 pm

headsSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Tanya on korte is a gem, with her wild red hair. Might not be red anymore... She used to work in de wallen but left for singel and is much happier. Her attitude is wonderful

I'd recommend Alkmaar as it is really an easy excursion, but so is den Haag. Alkmaar has the lower price point. You don't have to spend a day there either, you can be out and back inside on 2 hours.

Also, don't forget about pijp. All my sessions there in March were hassle free and no upselling.
Posted: 2017-05-29, 4:13 pm

beginner88
heads wrote:

I'd recommend Alkmaar as it is really an easy excursion, but so is den Haag. Alkmaar has the lower price point. You don't have to spend a day there either, you can be out and back inside on 2 hours.

Also, don't forget about pijp. All my sessions there in March were hassle free and no upselling.

Thanks. Lower price point often means less attractive girls, and less attractive girls often means better service quality. So alkmaar sounds great to me.

Ive been to the pijp once but couldnt find a girl appealing to me at that time.
I could say the same thing about the singel, you said about de pijp. But my last visits were at least 2 years ago.

Sorry for beeing offtopic. I meant to post the first reply to another thread.
Posted: 2017-05-30, 2:17 am

headsSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Get to the achterdam around 7 - 8pm and there will be a handful of stunners
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: