Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Going back to Amsterdam in June. Which girls to visit?
Posted: 2017-05-18, 10:05 pm

CupOfTea93
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi,

I am going back to Amsterdam 3 weeks today and I am planning on visiting a few of the window girls when I'm there, last time (in April) I was picking girls purely based on looks, which I know can be a very bad idea but I didn't know this website existed at the time so didn't have any information to go off. I still enjoyed both of my experiences and it definitely didn't end up as bad as it could have done having read some of the rip off reports on here. After having a bit of a read around the site, I have got a few girls I like the sound of but basically want someone to clarify they are still working, and that they aren't scammers.

Kelly , I think someone referred to her as "Crazy Kelly" lol and I like the sound of that.

Ella , I believe she works in the days? And is Bulgarian or Romanian?

Polish Anna - Massive tits and an older woman

And the girl whose name I still don't know, from my first visit

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25225

If anyone knows who that second girl is it would be much appreciated, just in case the link doesn't work , she said she was from Spain, had long black straight hair, brown eyes, small breasts (B Cup?), great ass, latina skin tone, and on my original post I said she was at 34 OZA but I don't think that's even a window haha, after a bit of research​ I think it was 32-L. She also had a flower chain thing in her hair and wore a one piece swimsuit sort of thing and was quite small , about 5ft 4, her friend next door was taller, wore cat ears and had long blonde hair, both of them were very chatty and funny and she even locked us both in the room as a joke afterwards.

Also if there are any other girls that you would recommend , please do, I'm not limited to just De Wallen either, ideally I want them to be in Amsterdam though.
Re: Going back to Amsterdam in June. Which girls to visit?
Posted: 2017-05-18, 11:39 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Ella was still around last month and there have been reports of her since then as well. Last I saw her she had no plans to stop anytime soon. Great girl, highly recommended. I saw her 4 times last trip.

Veronica and Simona are also fantastic. Very worth a visit to either. Also Desi in Singel.
Posted: 2017-05-19, 3:19 pm

Liam1975
Desi is still around - I had a session with her last Friday. Lovely girl with a great attitude.

If you're wanting an older lady, i'd recommend Marisol in Singel - I stumbled upon her last Sunday. Early 40's, natural D cup, from Panama and lot's of fun - I'll be seeing her again on my next trip :)
Posted: 2017-05-21, 11:04 pm

CupOfTea93
Thank you very much for your recommendations, just over 2 weeks til I go back and I can't wait! Do any of you know Desi's room number or have the link to a review or something, I can't seem to find one.
Posted: 2017-05-21, 11:42 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Desi is at Spuistraat 24 during the day. Lower righthand room, if I recall.
Posted: 2017-05-22, 2:41 pm

CupOfTea93
Nice one, thanks grimnul!
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: