Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
expanding my horizons and i need help
Posted: 2017-07-01, 8:17 pm

josephallen
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
this time is a 13 day trip to amsterdam, but im not staying there for all of the time, i plan to go to volendam-hoorn-alkmaar for a day(will arrive to alkmaar around 7-8pm though so night girls only, however if hoorn or volendam has working girls i'd love to know where to find them) a day in the hague(all day) a day in giethoorn(i dont expect to find working girls im going there for the sightseeing but would be nice to find working girls) a day in antwerp(full day) a day in italy(milan) a day in cologne, and a day in madrid(not sure though) so i need you guys because most of you have international expertise in punting and i know u can point me the right way, im interested in young working girls 21-30yrs old preferably blondes good service and for good prices, i will post a day by day trip report and will look for girls if anyone wants me to see if a specific girl is still working. now put your PHDs in punting to work and help a small punter out xD thanks in advance.

also the trip is from july 23 to august 4

Posted: 2017-07-05, 6:12 am

IQ
If you are going to be in Germany, I'd check out an FKK such as Samya in Cologne or Oase in Frankfurt. I had a great time in Berlin a few months back at Artemis. Worth checking out that scene if it at all piques your curiosity.
Re: expanding my horizons and i need help
Posted: 2017-07-05, 11:11 am

josephallen
thanks for the info bro, ill make sure to check them out if i end up visiting germany on the trip.

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: