Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sandra in Singel
Posted: 2017-08-28, 5:54 pm

dvs8373
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This all happened on a Friday afternoon at about 13h30-14h

I made my yearly trip to Amsterdam to meet up with some friends. On my way to from the station I took a look in Singel to see if there were any sexy older women that caught my eye.

Immediately saw Sandra at 9 Korsjespoortsteeg on the left (I'm 95% certain it was Left or Middle).

She was Caucasian blonde, late 30's/early 40's about 175cm tall, slim and had these sexy black latex thigh-high boots on.

She said she's grown up all over the place but is Dutch, even though she had a bit of an eastern European accent.

She also explained that she has a day job and works in the windows from time to time because she enjoys it.

The hottest thing for me was when I was eating her pussy and ass from behind, her pussy was just gaped way open, I love that kind of thing, then she straddled my face and pissed in my mouth. Loved it.

It cost 100eur for 30mins with all the things I requested at the window, and she was in no way rushed. We spent a nice time speaking with each other and we chatted after for about 10 minutes after.

I'ved looked around for this woman on this website/hookers.nl but I'm not entirelycertain anyone is speaking of the same Sandra, as she doesn't work regular days/hours.

Has anyone else had the opportunity of meeting this lovely girl?

Cheers
Re: Sandra in Singel
Posted: 2017-09-02, 4:06 pm

jimmy_nova
dvs8373 wrote:
The hottest thing for me was when I was eating her pussy and ass from behind, her pussy was just gaped way open, I love that kind of thing, then she straddled my face and pissed in my mouth. Loved it.

I haven't visited her, but I want to after reading this!

I assume you asked her to do that? I think a lot of guys would not be very impressed if it was done by surprise.

I'll look out for her when I'm in Amsterdam soon. Do you happen to know if she might be there on weekends?
Posted: 2017-09-03, 5:37 pm

danny69 Power Kat
I knew a Sandra, quite some years ago now maybe 2010, in Singel RLD, a infrequent worker in RLD with normal job who had grown up a lot in Netherlands. I had yet to venture out of Amsterdam, she inspired me I think.

She'd be mid/ late thirties back then so'd fit your age profile (she looked good for her age) though, as one contradiction, she was with darker hair. But, and this is why I bother to comment, she did sound very Eastern Euro, I kept teasing her to speak in Dutch which she did, perfectly.

Oh yeah, also she wear those sexy boots. :)

she did not piss in my mouth, so for the guy asking, it does not (or did not) seem/s to be a regular thing ;)

But she did , at least when I saw her, work weekends.

I remember best cos she fucked my brains out in Cowgirl, whilst saying , in Dutch, how handsome I was. A nice touch.

I never found any report of her, on here or on hookers

She was maybe on Bergstraat, definietly one of the more 'out of the way rooms,' in the Singel since gone. They went when there were, just a few, closures on Singel. so logically that she, now, works in other rooms.

I hope both of you find your Sandra, whether it's mine or another who is as good.

But anyways, thanks for jogging this memory of mine.
Posted: 2017-09-05, 7:38 am

jimmy_nova
Well, there's definitely a Sandra in the Singel; she always has her name in the window printed in a rainbow font. The address is completely wrong (it's on somewhere on Singel) and the description doesn't match, so I don't think she's the Sandra in this thread.

Looking up the address on Google Maps, it appears to be across the canal from where I usually walk around. I didn't even know there were any windows on that street. I'll need to check it out next time I'm there.
Posted: 2017-09-10, 5:56 pm

dvs8373
Danny's description sounds about right - the golden shower was requested and included with the extra money paid.

Through some research I've found that she works afternoons on Thursday and Friday in the Singel at the address mentioned in the original post...I'd love to meet with her again!
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: