Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Park 118?
Posted: 2017-09-13, 7:34 pm

JayAbz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all,

Anyone been to Park 118 recently and can advise on the quality of girls available?

Am I right in saying that generally, the girls aren't as stunning as De Wallen however, can perhaps give a better service?

Cheers,

Jay
Re: Park 118?
Posted: 2017-09-13, 8:26 pm

nyc diesel
Lots of good choices. Lots of not-so-good choices. The girls tend to be Romanian, with a Bulgarian or Dutch woman on at times. Mid-20s up to 40 or so. Check out their website for a general view of who's working there now. Also this blog, which has much info on Park 118. (I haven't been there in eleven months.)

Best time to go is between 7pm and 9pm---more girls on-site, less last-minute mongering. It's the best deal in Amsterdam---unrushed 60 minutes of covered oral and sex for 95 euros. Please tip low---management themselves don't want the girls driving up the prices and hence driving them out of business. Think an extra 30 or 40 for DATY and 69. Some girls kiss for a tip too. Don't pay extra for a hot tub unless you dig that---you can usually take a quick shower before and after.
Posted: 2017-09-13, 9:33 pm

JayAbz
Cheers Nyc!

Do you know if the 1hour cost just included 1 cum or more? In 1 hour I'd want 2... maybe 3! :)
Posted: 2017-09-14, 3:31 am

nyc diesel
I believe so. At my age, coming once is difficult. I envy you. But most of these girls are very nice and generous, I believe some other contributors have had the pleasure to cum twice. Again, use the search function---I have three detailed trip reports up with much info on Park 118 (I've been there about 50 times in 25 years or so), and many new people on this site have shared their experiences at Park 118.

It's the friendliest place you can imagine. And in a great area that's laid back, safe, and has some nice local coffee shops.
Posted: 2017-09-28, 5:06 pm

docisin
I went last year, and am planning a visit in a few weeks; I went twice, never booked a girl; I have to say, I was dissappointed in the selection; one time I went, and they were very busy, so there were only a few girls available; the other time there were many girls, but none of them I would even walk across the street for. The women in the Pijp are far better looking; I went to 118 because I thought it would be better to spend a bit more time than the 20 minute window girls, and although it's a very comfortable, welcoming place, the girls just didn't do it for me. I hope it will be different in a few weeks. I'll let you know. As far as cumming, I could be wrong, but it seems to me that if you pay for an hour, you can't do whatever you want....
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: