Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
5 years on
Posted: 2017-09-23, 6:11 am

c4
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all,

First of all, this forum has been a wealth of information to me since I joined many years ago but since then all regulars I use to visit have left. I will be in Amsterdam in November and would very much appreciate recommendations on good service providers that will be around. I was last there in February of last year and had 2 average sessions with girls I didn't know and one bad one. I know Agnes should be there and I will certainly visit her if I spot her :) so does anyone else have other recommendations? My regulars used to be Max, Mai Thai and Emma. thanks :)
Re: 5 years on
Posted: 2017-09-23, 7:47 am

grimnul Power Kat
- Simona
- Desi in Singel
- Veronica is probably the best value in De Wallen and is a really great girl.
- Ella, also amazing value
- Aliza if you're a tit guy. Nothing particularly special about her service, though it's by no means bad, but she's gorgeous, ridiculously curvy, and you could (and I have) spend hours just worshipping those tits of hers. Those things are a work of art.

Also Emma may or may not still be around. I don't know her, personally, but there have been sporadic reports of sightings over the last couple years.
Posted: 2017-09-23, 10:18 am

c4
Thank you grimnul :)
Posted: 2017-09-24, 4:23 pm

glasgowguy_69
I'm also going in November. I usually start my research and list-making from about 4 weeks before i go. I'd be happy to share any notes with you before i go.

Posted: 2017-09-25, 4:42 pm

JayAbz
grimnul wrote:
- Simona
- Desi in Singel
- Veronica is probably the best value in De Wallen and is a really great girl.
- Ella, also amazing value
- Aliza if you're a tit guy. Nothing particularly special about her service, though it's by no means bad, but she's gorgeous, ridiculously curvy, and you could (and I have) spend hours just worshipping those tits of hers. Those things are a work of art.

Also Emma may or may not still be around. I don't know her, personally, but there have been sporadic reports of sightings over the last couple years.

Hey Grimnul,

Who is Aliza? Is this "Alize" in the girls section?
Posted: 2017-09-25, 6:20 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Yeah. They're different girls, but they're listed under the same topic since they have similar names and work in the same room. Alize is long gone, as far as I know, the girl there now is Aliza, and she is absolutely stunning. The entry for her should really be split into its own entry, but what're ya gonna do.

Aliza is very curvy, with a slim waist and huge tits, probably an E cup, there's some debate if they're natural or not, but they're nice enough that even if they're fake, you really can't tell. Long dark hair, very pretty face, large tattoo up the side of her hip and leg, I think it's a lotus blossom or some sort of floral design like that. You'll know her if you see her.
Posted: 2017-09-26, 12:19 pm

JayAbz
grimnul wrote:
Yeah. They're different girls, but they're listed under the same topic since they have similar names and work in the same room. Alize is long gone, as far as I know, the girl there now is Aliza, and she is absolutely stunning. The entry for her should really be split into its own entry, but what're ya gonna do.

Aliza is very curvy, with a slim waist and huge tits, probably an E cup, there's some debate if they're natural or not, but they're nice enough that even if they're fake, you really can't tell. Long dark hair, very pretty face, large tattoo up the side of her hip and leg, I think it's a lotus blossom or some sort of floral design like that. You'll know her if you see her.

She sounds like a dream! Hopefully shes there in a few weeks time!
Posted: 2017-09-26, 9:17 pm

grimnul Power Kat
She should be. I asked someone to check if she was there a couple weeks ago and she was, so I don't see why she wouldn't be there in a few weeks. I sure hope she is, because I'll be headed over in about 3 weeks, myself. I can't guarantee she'll be available, though, I tend to take up a lot of her time...
Posted: 2017-09-27, 7:50 pm

JayAbz
Haha, if you're out during the last few days of October, spare me 20mins with her! :)
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: