Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
TS on Stoofsteeg?
Posted: 2017-09-24, 8:54 am

Mahavira
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Does anyone know anything about the Asian working at nights at Stoofsteeg 7M?

I came across a review saying that she is a TS - a thread on hookers forum with a title ā€¯Laotiaanse, Amsterdam - De Wallen, Stoofsteeg 7 mid"

Is it true or not?

I saw her twice on my way from another window and thought of visiting her next time I'm in Amsterdam.
Re: TS on Stoofsteeg?
Posted: 2017-09-28, 9:44 pm

Bigjason
Not seen her myself but easiest way to find out is if you slowly approach the window and look interested if they are TS they'll make a hand gesture around their dick which shouldn't leave you in much doubt.
Posted: 2017-09-28, 10:24 pm

Mahavira
I see...
But the review from hookers implied that she is a post-op TS. The author claimed that he knew about that only from someone close to her. Though he admitted that his own experience with her was somewhat strange.

I wonder if that is even possible to have sex with a TS (even post-op) and not to notice.
And would a TS hide the fact they are who they are?
Posted: 2017-09-29, 10:31 pm

Whoa Nellie
I'm not sure it is the same one, but at some point in my way back adventures in the RLD, I did an Asian inn Stoof that could be his one. Big enhanced tits, tall, and with all the requisite girl parts in working order. Had a more Thai look, but could have been post-Op Ts. As I recall, it was good fun. Multi positions, sucked on tits, etc. She could fit your description.
Posted: 2017-09-30, 6:32 am

Mahavira
Yes, she is pretty tall. Does the one you visited have quite long black hair and rather dark skin? Just trying to check if we talk about the same one.
Posted: 2017-09-30, 3:49 pm

Whoa Nellie
Mahavira wrote:
Yes, she is pretty tall. Does the one you visited have quite long black hair and rather dark skin? Just trying to check if we talk about the same one.

Yes. That sounds like her.
Posted: 2017-10-01, 7:17 pm

Mahavira
Thanks for sharing your experience. I guess the only way to know for sure is to ask her:)
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: