Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
window girls de wallen and haarlem
Posted: 2017-10-09, 1:20 pm

gerritsena
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello

I was curious. When i visit the ladies, I have never had any problems with upselling for touching and all clothes off, they do it for the agreed upon price. I am american, mid 50's, not overweight and go in sober always late afternoon.
Also, when the deed is done I always shake their hand and tell them thank you very much, which they really appreciate. I would like to see some of your comments.
Thanks and happy trails to you!
Re: window girls de wallen and haarlem
Posted: 2017-10-09, 7:59 pm

docisin
it sounds like you are really respectful, which for me, is a must; I'm so honored and respectful of sex workers, I go a bit farther: after I'm finished and dressed, I hug them, look them in the eyes and say something like, "Thank you sincerely for all the pleasure you give." Most are really grateful for that, and if they're not, it's no big deal. I just need to let them know that they are appreciated. Thanks for your post. P.S., I pretty much fit the same profile, too, except I HAVE been known to "not" be so sober at times...lol
Posted: 2017-10-09, 10:14 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Respect is extremely important. These girls provide an important service that brings happiness to many people, and a lot of the time, they're treated disrespectfully. It's very important to be polite and not be one of the dickheads who make these girls hate what they do. Now granted, some of these girls are just miserable cunts who are determined to be awful to anyone foolish enough to cross their threshold regardless, but it still behooves one to behave themselves in a respectful manner.
Posted: 2017-10-10, 10:54 am

IQ
Bravo, gentlemen. I always say a polite goodbye with a kiss on the cheek and a kind word. Additionally, courteous introductions go a long way toward getting good service. This goes both ways. Unless you like being abused (no irony here) then steer clear of the girl who won't give a smile and a kind greeting, even if she is a stunner, or maybe especially if she is a stunner. There are plenty of girls with bad personalities that get by on looks alone.

It's a tough work environment and challenging job even without the pricks who say mean things, laugh, and point or take pictures.
Posted: 2017-10-10, 12:35 pm

gerritsena
I always ask them how is their business upon entry, and of course a hug at the end is always welcome if they want one, sometimes yes, sometimes no. The lower level members of society who laugh and gawk at the girls is very pitiful to see. I sometimes can feel the humilation that their vibes give off towards the ladies. Chinese in particular are hard to understand in the RLD, everything is funny haha to them, and the elderly couples who are dumbfounded by it all, that's another issue.
Posted: 2017-10-10, 4:47 pm

grimnul Power Kat
The one that annoys me the most, I think, is when you have groups of dudes who look like they've been hit in the face with a shovel walking around making comments about how some girl is ugly, fat, whatever. It's like, dude, have you seen yourself lately? You're in no position to judge anyone based on their looks.
Posted: 2017-10-10, 9:45 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Who would most working girls prefer, a (clean) hot guy who bangs them hard for the entire time, or a (clean) guy with a face hit by a shovel who lasts 60 seconds?

Posted: 2017-10-11, 2:27 am

grimnul Power Kat
Good question. I mean, I'm no model myself and I tend to be treated pretty well because I behave myself and show respect. These dudes weren't even going in, though, they were just wandering around making fun of the girls. Fucking wankers.
Posted: 2017-10-12, 8:12 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I'll answer my own question. No doubt about it. 95%+ don't care much about looks (as long as the guy is *clean*) and want a short session, not a long one that takes a lot more time and and wears them out.

When confronted with any question about what the girls prefer ask yourself these two things (1) what is best for business and (2) what will contribute to the girl feeling like she's in control.

[ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: