Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Die Wallen...
Posted: 2017-12-01, 1:07 am

docisin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I’ll just add this one more observation since my original post; I’m back in the ‘Dam for a few days, and been mongering a bit. I spoke with a lovely lady in die Wallen, at length about this, and she shared some great insights. Truth is, I paid her to fuck, but the over 30 minute conversation with her was better than any sex. She’s been working for 12 years, she’s now 38, and she’s basically over it. The rudeness, the lack of respect, people bringing 4 year old kids with them as if it’s a zoo or something. She’s Dutch, but most of the foreign girls are unfriendly, and basically out to get as much cash as they can, to the point of unsafe sex practices (which is illegal). She’s sick of it. Another thing she added is that “back in the day” there were pimps hanging around on the street (something I didn’t know), and she said that their presence maintained a sense of respect for the girls. The customers knew of them, and so were more respectful and didn’t try anything. My own observation after being back since October, is that so many of the girls just plain look, skanky to me. Really sorry, don’t mean to offend anyone, but About 7 or 8 years ago, it seems there were mostly 8s or 9s and 10s, centerfold girls. Now they just all seem cheap, overly tattooed and made up, and really not to my liking at all. No class, no manners, no social skills. Some people think pussy is pussy, and to each their own, but I’m very picky, and if a girl has no spark or personality or some kind of friendlyness or something, I’d rather just go rub one out myself...
Again, no offense meant to anyone, these are just my opinions; fyi...
Posted: 2017-12-01, 3:20 pm

headsSupporting Member
Supporting Member
It’s not for everyone. Not sure why you would return
Posted: 2017-12-01, 6:33 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Yeah, I mean, I agree about the dipshit tourists and the lack of respect, I agree about the rip off girls with shitty attitudes, but I was just there about a month ago and had an absolute blast. I wish I could go back right now, though realistically I won’t be able to until probably next September or October, which makes me very, very sad.

Like Heads said, it’s not for everyone, but I keep reading these doom and gloom posts about Amsterdam and that just really hasn’t been my experience. Still tons of fun to be had there if you’re into that kind of thing.
Posted: 2017-12-02, 12:43 pm

docisin
heads wrote:
It’s not for everyone. Not sure why you would return

Hmm...well, why I would return.....BOING!!!! Can’t keep a hard man down...
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: