Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Amsterdam in November
Posted: 2017-10-22, 5:24 pm

ebbtide
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Mates, may I ask your advice and guidance, please? I'll be in Amsterdam in November. It's been a while! I have a vague itinerary, but my time is limited, and I like to plan these things, you know? It helps to be organized. ;-)

Do any of you have a confident kamer location for Anna (Greek? or not?)? Is she at Sint Annendwarsstraat 26-1?

How about Alize / Eliza -- is she at Dollebegijnensteeg 9-2?

Here's my rough agenda, below. Any suggestions or corrections? Who else do you recommend? I tend to like petite girls, but I gotta say I love big soft pillowy boobs and a pleasant titfuck. Thank you for recommendations. Life is good!

Agnieszka: Oudezijds Achterburgwal 72-3 (Evenings)

Aliza / Eliza: Dollebegijnensteeg 9-2 (correct kamer? day or night?)

Anna: Sint Annendwarsstraat 26-1
brunette, late 20s, boobs!

Ella: Bethlemsteeg 10 (Days)
Petite, Romanian, brunette

Elodie: Monnikenstraat 59-7 (Nights)

Lilly: Sint Annendwarsstraat 7-1 (Nights)
Dutch/Indian girl, tall, slim

Mary: Oudezijds Achterburgwal 13 (Nights)
slim black girl

Sheila: Dollebegijnensteeg 9-1 (Days)
petite / Russian / blonde hair in a bun

Simona: Oudezijds Achterburgwal 117 / Sint Annenstraat 122 (Afternoon/Night) (has she moved to new kamer?)

I really appreciate all of the good posts I have read here. Thank you much. Cheers.

Last edited by ebbtide on 2017-10-22, 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Amsterdam in November
Posted: 2017-10-22, 5:39 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Aliza is at Dolleb 9-2 during the day, yes. I just saw her the other day. She does not work Wednesdays. Perfect girl if you're looking for a good titfuck. Looks like a Kardahsian. One of the good ones. I don't know their names. I want to say... Sleepy or Doc? Shemp?

SAW 26 no longer exists, so Anna is no longer there. I believe she's on Oudekennissteeg at night these days.

Simona still does not have a set room as far as I know and is currently only working nights. Might be tricky to find. I'll try to update as best I can.

Ella is still at Beth 10 during the day, I just had a session with her a couple hours ago. She takes Wednesdays off. Great girl.
Posted: 2017-10-22, 5:50 pm

ebbtide
grimnul, thank you! Very useful!

Glad you are having a good time over there.
Posted: 2017-10-22, 6:34 pm

JayAbz
grimnul wrote:
Aliza is at Dolleb 9-2 during the day, yes. I just saw her the other day. She does not work Wednesdays. Perfect girl if you're looking for a good titfuck. Looks like a Kardahsian. One of the good ones. I don't know their names. I want to say... Sleepy or Doc? Shemp?

SAW 26 no longer exists, so Anna is no longer there. I believe she's on Oudekennissteeg at night these days.

Simona still does not have a set room as far as I know and is currently only working nights. Might be tricky to find. I'll try to update as best I can.

Ella is still at Beth 10 during the day, I just had a session with her a couple hours ago. She takes Wednesdays off. Great girl.

Hey Grim,

I'm out next mon-weds... if you get any tip offs about which Kamer she is in, it would be appreciated! :)
Posted: 2017-10-24, 4:21 pm

Baarat
For boobs, I recommend Lorena at La vie en rose room 6. Its looking at the entrance. She is working mostly in afternoons, so try to be there before 7pm. She has really nice soft tits, but for titfuck you may need to pay extra.
Posted: 2017-11-06, 4:27 am

ebbtide
Baarat, thank you! Cheers, mate.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: