Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 18 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Spit
Posted: 2017-09-27, 12:24 am

hidjda
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Given the current scene, what RLD window girl would proide me whith hardcore spitting on my face and in my mouth ? Thanks
Re: Spit
Posted: 2017-09-27, 10:28 am

danny69 Power Kat
I think if you find one with good English and put her at ease , so she doesn't fear you will retaliate, you have a decent chance.
Women get plenty of unusual requests , yours is not the worst.
Failing that walk down the street and attempt to film , you may well get spat on or worse.;)
Posted: 2017-09-27, 9:53 pm

Bigjason
Head to Oude Nieuwstraat in Singel area. Elizabeth (name in window) number 5 on the left as you walk up from Korte Korsjespoortsteeg a black milf with big boobs. Visited several times and spitting always on the menu - in the mouth/ over the body all good. If you prefer slightly younger (late 20's) you could try Emma - EE - usually in one of the windows opposite Elizabeth - again very good if spitting is your thing.

Of course the great Stella in De Wallen is perfect for your needs.
Posted: 2017-09-28, 8:15 pm

hidjda
Thank you :)
Posted: 2017-09-28, 9:07 pm

Bigjason
Hidjda - think you've PM me - can't read messages at the mo - think because I haven't posted enough :(
Posted: 2017-09-28, 9:50 pm

hidjda
Yeah I did :)

Hello,

Thank you for the spitting girls tips. If you could share a bit more detailed info about them I will highly appreaciate it.

Where is black Elizabeth from? Age? What else is on the menu with her? How much does it cost to spend a spitting session with her ?

Where is Emma from? Age? What else is on the menu with her? How much does it cost to spend a spitting session with her ?

Thank you very much :)
Posted: 2017-09-28, 10:29 pm

Bigjason
No problems...

Both work during the day from about 12pm - not sure about days off but I've definitely seen them on Thurs to Sunday.

Elizabeth - mid 40's - speaks good English not sure where from as unless they bring it up I don't like to pry. All basic services offered from €50 euro upwards. Although I always go for 30 min session for €100 which includes as much spitting as you want and she has a bottle of water to make sure she doesn't dry up. Blow job covered but you can get a good uncovered hand job. Full sex isn't my thing but that's on offer. Spitting where ever you like - no better site than her over you as you watch her spit into your face !

Does some good face slapping at no extra cost if you are into that !

Forgot to say her friend next door joined us on my last session with her - mid 40's white medium boobs - and again did spitting. I gave an extra €100 for her to join for 30 mins - maybe paid too much but I was leaving the next day and had spare euros. Think she said her name was Claudia - not to be confused with a Claudia on Spuistraat.

Emma - late 20's - white eastern European. Medium boobs but a nice handful. Again €100 for 30 mins. Good covered blowjob. And she also likes to slap ! She does tend to look at her phone if she gets a text which is off putting.

Hope that helps !
Posted: 2017-09-28, 10:39 pm

hidjda
Thanks a lot :) Very helpful!
Posted: 2017-10-05, 10:59 am

Mojito
I once had a wonderful session where a working girl spat all over me.

I also remember a session when a different working girl gave me a wonderful golden shower.

Some men find all this stuff sickeningly - but I am saying that they are just not so sexually liberated :)
At least that is my excuse!!!

Just ask and be willing to pay.
Posted: 2017-10-05, 5:24 pm

hidjda
Do you happen to remember the girls names that pissed and spat on you ? I am a lot into that kinda stuff
Posted: 2017-10-06, 8:28 am

Bigjason
If golden showers are your thing then I can recommend Marina (black girl early 30's, has her name in window) in Oude Nieuwstraat or Tamara (big boobed blonde in her 40's) again in Oude Nieuwstraat.

Both offer very good Dom session and pissing definitely on the menu and we aren't talking a little dribble here I can tell you.
Posted: 2017-10-06, 7:41 pm

hidjda
Thank you :)
Posted: 2017-10-23, 9:31 pm

jimmy_nova
Just to add to this topic: I visited the Singel last Saturday looking for the girls mentioned in this thread; I really wanted to find Elizabeth. Alas, the only girl I found mentioned here was Claudia, but after a few laps of the area I ended up visiting another girl instead near the south end of Oude Nieuwstraat. The room is on the west side of the street, and has an obvious "SM" sign in the window, and sex toys in the room (not sure how visible they were from outside).

Her name is Isabella. She said she was from Indonesia, she's friendly and easily agreed to half-an-hour session with spitting I didn't go for full sex; just got a nice oily hand job as she spit in my mouth, but full sex was possible. Also touching and playing with her tits was great with her fully naked; no extra negotiation was necessary for that. No rush after finishing. I didn't time the session, but it was probably less than 30 minutes, but was so satisfied that I didn't really care.

Hopefully next time I can find Elizabeth, but if not, I would visit Isabella again.
Posted: 2017-10-24, 8:41 am

Bigjason
Couple of questions Jimmy...

What time of day did you visit single?
What is Isabella like body wise - boobs size etc

Hopefully you'll get to visit Elizabeth as well worth the wait :)
Posted: 2017-10-24, 10:08 pm

jimmy_nova
I visited around early afternoon; around 13:00-ish. Boob size, pretty big; I'd say around D, and she is in general slightly bigger than average (though not fat or overweight). Sorry I can't give more info about this, I'm not very attentive when it comes to body types.
Posted: 2017-11-05, 3:56 am

Mojito
Hi there,

I remember there was a lovely lady called Mira from Alkmaar RLD who did a pissing and spitting session on me.

I also remember a Dutch girl who worked at Amsterdam RLD but has now moved back to Den Haag. Her name escapes me currently but she did a spitting session too.

It was right up my street too.

I also remember back in the days when I was engaged, my missus was in the hotel and I went off for a sordid but wonderful session with the ladies of the night.

It turned me on so much, thinking that my partner was so close and had no idea what was going on.
Alas, our engagement ended but I never regretted a thing.

Awesome times and may prostitution always be allowed...it is certainly cheaper than having a partner!!! :)
Posted: 2017-11-12, 11:38 am

jimmy_nova
So I finally got to visit Elizabeth. Her name was up in the window when I arrived, but the curtain was closed, so I had to check every so often until she was available. Well worth it; Elizabeth is really great! We did a quick €50 session with spitting, face sitting and hand job; she never tried to upsell for a longer session, which was a refreshing change from most of my RLD experiences. Great girl and very friendly; I'd definitely like to do a longer session next time, but unfortunately my time was limited in this case.

I also just realised that I forgot to mention that I paid €100 for the session with Isabella that I posted about further up (in case anyone was wondering).
Posted: 2017-11-12, 3:31 pm

Bigjason
Hi Jimmy

Glad you had a great time with Elizabeth - I've visited her 4 or 5 times now and never disappointed - if you can do go for extra time you won't regret it !

I visit Amsterdam a few times a year and always make time for visiting the Singel area - I find it so much more relaxed than De Wallen and never had a poor experience with any of the ladies.

My next visit is in December so will see if I can find Isabella.
 [ 18 posts ] 

Jump to: