Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 39 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2017-11-23, 9:04 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have tried to remember to take a shot of this sculpture each time I visit Amsterdam

Hand on Breast Oudekerk2.jpg
Hand on Breast Oudekerk2.jpg [ 585.31 KiB ]

Here it is 8 years ago. I'm not sure when it was placed there. It was done by an anonymous artist and surreptitiously placed in the cobblestones some time late one night.

HandOnBreast2a.jpg
HandOnBreast2a.jpg [ 127.95 KiB ]

I'm surprised how well it has withstood the wear of tourists' feet over the years. I think the lock disappeared last year. It is evident that the area has been repaved too.
Then and now
Posted: 2017-11-24, 11:59 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Shortly before leaving on my trip, I encountered a photograph that showed a newly erected barrier to separate the Jewish Quarter during WWII. Prominently featured in the photo is De Waag, at Nieuwmarkt.

De Waag barbed wire.jpg
De Waag barbed wire.jpg [ 108.46 KiB ]

I thought I would try doing an "then and now" shot. I have never done one of these before so it's not great. I got the angle on the building right, despite having to maneuver around a giant advertising thing and a dumpster, but I didn't pay sufficient attention to my lens focal length, which resulted in a poor match in the foreground. I'll try this again next time.

De Waag Then and Now.jpg
De Waag Then and Now.jpg [ 523.37 KiB ]

There was another angle of the same fence shown in the old photos. I tried to duplicate that one as well, but did an even worse job with the foreground and there are a lot of trees in the way now. It was a little weird trying to find the location from which the shots were taken and imagining the fence in place.

De Waag barricaded.jpg
De Waag barricaded.jpg [ 983.31 KiB ]
Posted: 2017-11-25, 7:57 pm

IQ
Nice effort, Dogs. Surreal.
I found it!
Posted: 2017-11-26, 10:55 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Guys!
I found it!

Bitch of a walk to the nearest kamer though

The New Sexyland2.jpg
The New Sexyland2.jpg [ 640.48 KiB ]
Posted: 2017-11-26, 11:36 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Back in Amsterdam, so I have to see Haley.

For the details, please see the thread
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=25456

Enjoy!

the dogs
Posted: 2017-11-27, 10:30 pm

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I remember doing a double take when I saw that "Sexyland" place over at the NDSM Werf.

I never actually figured out what it was as I was about to jump on the next ferry to Westerdoksdijk (which makes for an interesting stroll if you walk back to central station via the curiously designed buildings at the "Ijdok").

The red SEXYLAND lettering on the white van adds a classy touch to your picture, I think.

Posted: 2017-11-28, 12:11 am

420 Power Kat
Nice pics Dog's! Like the then and know version at De Waag..sans's Bedkerde Susters:)

Posted: 2017-11-28, 5:25 am

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Aldebran Linkbat wrote:
The red SEXYLAND lettering on the white van adds a classy touch to your picture, I think.

Well, Sexyland always was the epitome of class. Went in there once, as I recall.

I didn't check out this Sexyland either. I wanted to see the paint and I was running low on time. I'm planning on making a separate thread on the NDSM Werf. I think it warrants it, rather than getting lost in this ramble.

420 - I liked the selfies you posted. Find any business opportunities? More importantly, are you keeping that little chica happy?
Posted: 2017-11-28, 5:45 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
God damn I love your reports!
Almost as good as being ther myself.

Yes, a post for NDSM! It is the most amazing place.
I take people to visit there every year.
For the last 400 years, if you were too strange to live in Amsterdam, you could be banished to NordAmsterdam.
A Place Beyond Belief!

Weasel

Posted: 2017-11-29, 4:06 am

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
In my trip report for Haley, I mentioned a vibrator. I wanted to see about getting one for my gf. Haley didn't know the brand of the vibrator and we couldn't find any identifying marks anywhere on the thing. She let me take a picture of it and I had the concierge at the Kras print out the photo of the vibrator for me (on Krasnapolsky watermarked stationery). I acted as though people walk in every day and ask for pictures of sex toys to be printed - and so did he.

I took the print to HEAVENo7, a vibrator specialty shop located at Warmoesstraat 62. The woman there immediately identified it as a Womanizer and gave me a pamphlet about them.

Womanizer1s.jpg
Womanizer1s.jpg [ 571.53 KiB ]

Womanizer2s.jpg
Womanizer2s.jpg [ 503.65 KiB ]

She says that she is out and can't get any. The last batch she got of 12 sold out in 2 days, but now it doesn't seem that the company is filling any orders at all. There is a better model, but damn, it ain't cheap. What the hell, it's only money and who can put a price on a happy girlfriend, especially one who will tolerate my dalliances here in Amsterdam?

I am pleased to report that my gf says that it's the best vibrator she has used. She looked online and the reviews of it are pretty positive. She also agrees that there is a particular spot (and speed) that you need to hunt for in order to achieve the best effect. She's doing a little research on that.

the dogs
Posted: 2017-11-29, 4:56 am

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
De Waag at night
...and without barricades

De Waag at Night2.jpg
De Waag at Night2.jpg [ 915.38 KiB ]
Posted: 2017-11-29, 7:33 pm

420 Power Kat
Great lighting

Posted: 2017-11-29, 10:30 pm

HCSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Nothing is too much trouble at the Kras.
Posted: 2017-11-30, 5:24 am

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Another night shot
Ronde Lutherse Kerk

Ronde Lutherse Kerk with MoonC2.jpg
Ronde Lutherse Kerk with MoonC2.jpg [ 525.81 KiB ]
Posted: 2017-12-02, 9:15 pm

420 Power Kat
Whats the brand of the new one you found and purchased?

My crazy latina is up for everything, hence the reason I have not stepped foot in a FKK in 2 years.

Posted: 2017-12-02, 11:54 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
It looks closest to the one in the first picture that is labeled PRO40. This model has the speed control on the top of the handle though, which allows for fingertip control of the speed. My gf likes that. She also says that (at least for her) most vibrators get annoying after a while due to overstimulation, but the Womanizer stimulates her clit in a way that doesn't do that, which she also likes.

If you have an adventurous gf, I am guessing that she will like it. Send me a PM with a current email and I can send you a few more details.

the dogs
Agnieszka
Posted: 2017-12-03, 8:16 am

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
As you may recall, I just barely missed seeing Agnieszka my first day in Amsterdam due to hesitation on my part. I went out the following evening to look for her again.

Agnieszka is a gem, but she's not a stunner. In fact, I never would have considered seeing her had it not been for this board. But she grows on you after a while and she has been a favorite of mine for years now. I like her because she seems real, like someone you could actually know. She’s a girl next door type and who gets prettier the more you look at her. She is quiet, so it’s hard to say too much about her other than maybe to say she’s "sweet". She's pretty much the epitome of a GFE, and that’s something that I like.

Even though it was still early in the week, I worried a bit if I would see her again; I haven’t kept up with her schedule. And if I did see her, I wasn’t sure my body would be cooperative. Besides the time change, long flights, and sleep deficit, I have also been spoiled at home with a condom-free life with my girlfriend. When I come here and have to go the condom route, my body goes into a revolt. I have even had problems with girls that I know at times, and I wasn’t feeling particularly strong this evening. I doubt I could even get it up if I went to visit a new provider. Agnieszka was about as close to a sure thing as I had going, so I was really hoping to see her, but for some reason, there was a nagging fear in my mind that things might not go well.

I missed seeing her on my first pass. The room was dark. But I held out hope because earlier the room had a For Rent sign in the window and the sign was gone. Maybe she simply had not showed up for work yet. I killed some time on the other alleys, kind of hoping to run into Simona somewhere, as I have enjoyed being with her a couple of occasions before. But no luck. I went back to my room and lit a bowl on the outdoor area, one of the best aspects of that apartment. I kicked back for an hour or so and went out again. On the second round looking for her, I walked directly to her window and inside her room.

You can continue reading at
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=25472

I hope you enjoy the story

the dogs

Some of the information I wrote in the report may push the Too Much Information threshold for some people
Oh well
Posted: 2017-12-03, 9:21 pm

retro Power Kat
Great report and pictures Dogs. Did you go to that strange shop on the Singel canal just round the corner from haleys room this time? Apparently it's turned in to a shop selling alcohol now, it looked very similar to the old shop to me though...

I aslo found a type of the womanizer sex toy here:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/woma ... gJ7XfD_BwE
Posted: 2017-12-03, 9:51 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks retro

Yes I did go to the shop on Lijnbaanssteeg and you are correct - the curio shop is no longer there. And yes, it does still look something like it used to. I had to look more carefully to be sure that it had changed. I was disappointed. I had hoped to actually visit it this time.

Thanks for the link to the Womanizers. The one that I bought for my gf appears to be this one:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35684
The little silver jewel-like thing that you can see toward the center in the top view is the on-off button. The conveniently located speed control is there as well. My gf likes to vary the speed as she is playing.

The one that Haley has is more like the silver and white Pro40 shown in the pamphlet that I posted.

the dogs
 [ 39 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: