Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Patricia on singel
Posted: 2017-11-24, 5:38 pm

madmax3time
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all and happy and safe hunting this holiday season.
Had a few question for all my avid hunters. Has anyone seen Patricia in singel area. She was one of the main kamers and was tall, slim Dutch milf who liked to wear latex naughty outfits with her nameplate in window and could suck a mean one bbbj. She has been gone for a couple years but was hoping she was back? Any advise would be appreciated. I was there last August and another beautiful girl named taria I believe was there who was smoking hot and fun as well!!

If nobody has seen Patricia can anybody tell me the top three girls for nasty and awesome blow jobs and or bbbj?

Let me know and be safe
M
Re: Patricia on singel
Posted: 2017-11-24, 7:54 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Unfortunately, I haven't seen her in a few years.
I look every time, in hope.
Sadly missed.

If you seek an awesome BBBJ, take yourself to The Hague &/or Alkmaar.
Your chances of finding it in AMS are much slimmer.
Stuck in AMS? See Simona.

Posted: 2017-11-24, 9:40 pm

madmax3time
Thanks for the reply! I know Patricia was one of the best!! Is Taria or Thalia still there in her old kamer? She is super hot has name plate in window , tan complexion with curvy body that just screams fuck me hard. She is also top notch!!! Let me know. I think that kamer is magical!!!

It doesn’t have to be BBBj as I’ll be heading to den Hague and alkamaar as well. Besides Simmons what other girls give top notch oral service?

Also any red light girls do GFE in Amsterdam , ie kissing , careesing, dirty talk with multiple positions. If so can you advise on the top 3 girls? Thanks again and I willl be sure to report back

M
Re: Patricia on singel
Posted: 2017-11-25, 8:12 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Thalia from Costa Rica is still around.
I've never seen her have a nameplate or use the same room twice.
Not sure we are talking about the same girl...
Tall, slim, black girl, blonde or light brown straight hair, lovely large lips with bright red lipstick.

You have more chance of finding a bacon butty in a mosque than finding GFE in Amsterdam.

Posted: 2017-11-28, 9:21 pm

kal77uk
Are you referring to Patricia who is known as Patty...tall, jet black long straight hair...on Korte Kolksteeg. She was there in June. Not there lately but did say she would be gone last time I spoke. I only know her as we have a mutual friend.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: