Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Strip Club
Posted: 2017-12-02, 12:47 pm

docisin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
There’s that strip club at the top of the passageway; anyone ever been?
I don’t usually get turned on by strip clubs, but I thought I’d try it for a change....
Re: Strip Club
Posted: 2017-12-02, 2:10 pm

dennis171
I have been there with a friend a couple of months back during the weekend and it was full of drunk tourists. So full that you can't even move without bumping into another guy. Not how i enjoy a strip club as If i wanna bump into a lot of guys I can also go to a gay bar.

Also you always need to have a drink in your hand. Dances start at 20 € and entry was 5€ the night we were there.
Posted: 2017-12-03, 11:29 pm

jimmy_nova
"La Vie Deux" on Rembrandtplein is much better. The staff there don't pester for tips on the drinks, the dances are better and it's far less busy. I've been to both multiple times. There's some great advice and information on this board about going to either of these places.
Posted: 2017-12-10, 3:26 pm

burty76
La Vie en Proost (RLD) is probably the better option Sunday - Wednesday. On Thursday - Saturday it can get too full, so it’s sister club La Vie Deux on Rembrandtplein is the better option on those days as it’s quieter.

€5 entry
€10 topless dance
£20 nude dance

Touching allowed everywhere but pussy. You’ll often get the girls asking you to buy them a drink if you’re sat at the bar. This is usually €25+ and is really just buying their time for them to chat to you while you drink.

Hope this helps.
Posted: 2017-12-10, 3:39 pm

docisin
Thanks for the info; just curious. In America we call them “lap dances” where the girl straddles you and rubs her pussy on your cock. Is this the same here? In America you’re not allowed to touch, but if you could here that would be hot.
Posted: 2017-12-10, 3:59 pm

burty76
docisin wrote:
Thanks for the info; just curious. In America we call them “lap dances” where the girl straddles you and rubs her pussy on your cock. Is this the same here? In America you’re not allowed to touch, but if you could here that would be hot.

Yes you can touch in both La Vie clubs.

Here in the UK its as you describe your experience in America - the girls grind on you but you sit in your hands, no touching.

Though I have experienced a lot more than that in Rainbow Sports Bar in London on a couple of occasions
Posted: 2017-12-17, 12:35 am

TBShip
docisin wrote:
In America you’re not allowed to touch...

This is incorrect and governed by state and local laws. US Strip clubs are Extremely Variable in their allowed behaviors. I have been to places where if you're not asking to touch, she's encouraging you to do so. Generally, touching her bare genitals is off limits (although, if you've ever actually been to US strip clubs, you'd know that you can find a dancer who will allow it, as well as a host of other things). I've avoided places where the dancer has to stand 3 feet away from you for the dance (Utah, Cough, Cough).
Posted: 2017-12-17, 5:45 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
True.
You really have to feel things out where you are. In TX (where I spent many of my younger years in this sort of place) the official rule is no touching, but once you got to know the place and the girls, you knew when it was OK and when not. I have had my fingers up in a girl's pussy in one of those "no touch" places. One place that I went to had a light on the ceiling that, when on, indicated the presence of police. The girls and the regulars all knew to play by the rules when the light was on. In another place, I tipped the DJ fairly regularly and he would interject a special phrase like "Oh Baby!" into his babble whenever the manager was out and about. When I heard that, I knew that I needed to behave myself for a bit.

So, the rules are one thing. What takes place can be something else.

the dogs
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: