Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 53 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Which, if any, RLDs are better than the De Wallen in Amsterdam?
Posted: 2017-12-14, 10:48 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
There is some mild consensus that over the last decade the quality of services in De Wallen has diminished. It seems that way too me too, although it's hard to adjust for things like newer experiences at FKKs and just generally becoming jaded. I.e. maybe *I've* changed more than Amsterdam.

To get a better handle on this, is there anyone who feels some other RLD now surpasses De Wallen in terms of overall quality?

I ask this in the context of leaving aside other considerations like restaurants and museums and such. I also want to leave out FKKs or other non-windows forms of commercial sex. Just an apples to apples comparison of windows-based commercial sex.

Posted: 2017-12-14, 11:11 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
neurosynth wrote:
To get a better handle on this, is there anyone who feels some other RLD now surpasses De Wallen in terms of overall quality?

Yeah. I'd have to imagine, pretty much, you know, all of them...
I'm actually not sure why a sex tourist would even bother visiting Amsterdam these days, unless he maybe has a specific fetish about getting ripped off.

Posted: 2017-12-14, 11:36 pm

docisin
neurosynth wrote:
There is some mild consensus that over the last decade the quality of services in De Wallen has diminished. It seems that way too me too, although it's hard to adjust for things like newer experiences at FKKs and just generally becoming jaded. I.e. maybe *I've* changed more than Amsterdam.

I ask this in the context of leaving aside other considerations like restaurants and museums and such. I also want to leave out FKKs or other non-windows forms of commercial sex. Just an apples to apples comparison of windows-based commercial sex.

ALL of them.....lol
Re: Which, if any, RLDs are better than the De Wallen in Amsterdam?
Posted: 2017-12-15, 5:43 am

headsSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Gotta agree with bluto here. And I've posted it before in my responses to doom & gloom threads, goto any other rlds in nl to alleviate your typical de wallen gripes.

One caveat though, de wallen does have the highest concentration of stunners.. Hands down. I like a little bit of everything and if there are ee spinners, as is typical in most rlds, I'll be able to work something out.

That's it
Posted: 2017-12-15, 1:58 pm

HCSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Not what it once was but still the best there is for me.

I have high hopes for the new one in Utrecht, if it ever gets off the ground, as I love the City.
Posted: 2017-12-16, 8:41 am

jimmy_nova
I literally can't think of a worse option than De Wallen. Even if you don't get ripped off, the cost is typically twice as high as anywhere else and many things cost extra, or aren't done at all (e.g. DFK is extremely rare).

In over a decade of visiting Amsterdam, nothing has ever come close to my recent visit to Duisburg's RLD. I wrote a detailed trip report about it in the "Other Cities :: Europe" forum.
Posted: 2017-12-16, 5:38 pm

officematt2002
I still come back for my favourites and I do love Amsterdam as a city. I have enjoyed the German FKKs but all the same I like to not be contained in one facility. So wandering between the RLDs in A,sterdam is great. Also I have recently discovered and fallen in love with Thailand. Not easy to get to from North America but a stopover in Amsterdam makes it easier.
Posted: 2017-12-17, 4:18 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
As always, cash and charm go a long way.
If you have them, and know how to use them, there is fun to be had almost anywhere.
It certainly isn't what it was in 1979, but I still enjoy the Wallen.
The girls are stunning; and the lighting, the look and the atmosphere are unparalleled.
The service is McDonalds.
That is the problem.

If we are talking strictly windows, then I have to admit that Duisberg, Alkmaar and Antwerp are currently more attractive for a first, standard price visit than Amsterdam. On the other hand, there is only one city on earth where I spent 5 hours with a window girl, where we ordered food, drinks and blow delivered to our door, and I staggered out as the sun rose, as satisfied as a man can be. You gotta love Amsterdam!

Weasel

Posted: 2017-12-17, 10:55 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I guess I should have expected the knee-jerk "all of them!" responses. It's not as useful as I'd hoped but it's my own fault for not being clearer.

Personally I don't think *any* RLD can compete with the FKKs that I frequent in terms of price, fullness of menu, and quality of service. In terms of beauty just in itself, Amsterdam can be competitive.

But for the map I maintain I had to come up with a rating system that sidesteps what otherwise would have to be a multidimensional assessment. (Even if everyone could agree on what the dimensions are (price, menu, QoS, etc.), there would have to be agreement on how those factors are weighted for a final star rating.)

So my solution was to ask a simple question: on a typical visit if a guy made a pass through the RLD on a typical day and time, how many girls to his liking ("do-able" girls) would he find? Then I would demote RLDs that had specific acute problems with ripoffs. Except in extreme cases I've mostly ignored price and menu, except to consider that as a fuzzy part of a guy seeking girls "to his liking."

***** World Class - usually 6+ to your liking
**** Very Good - usually 3 to 5 to your liking
*** Good - usually 1 or 2 to your liking
** Fair - you might find someone
* Poor - don't try, rip-offs and/or low quality
(no rating) Rating unknown so it might be great, or it might be terrible.

So this isn't an unflawed system, but I've yet to see one that isn't. The point is a typical guy, and most guys are inexperienced, could at a glance get an impression of how many girls he will find to his liking. That's a bottom line for a lot of guys I think.

Based on this I've only given 2 five star ratings, Amsterdam and Antwerp.

Four star ratings go to Bochum, Den Haag, Duisburg, and Frankfurt.

Three star ratings include Alkmaar, other two Amsterdam RLDs, Brussels, Gent, and Leeuwarden.

Given the criterion of *number of girls to the guy's liking,* which of these is obviously out of line?

Posted: 2017-12-17, 11:09 pm

docisin
neurosynth wrote:
I guess I should have expected the knee-jerk "all of them!" responses. It's not as useful as I'd hoped but it's my own fault for not being clearer.

Personally I don't think *any* RLD can compete with the FKKs that I frequent in terms of price, fullness of menu, and quality of service. In terms of beauty just in itself, Amsterdam can be competitive.

But for the map I maintain I had to come up with a rating system that sidesteps what otherwise would have to be a multidimensional assessment. (Even if everyone could agree on what the dimensions are (price, menu, QoS, etc.), there would have to be agreement on how those factors are weighted for a final star rating.)

So my solution was to ask a simple question: on a typical visit if a guy made a pass through the RLD on a typical day and time, how many girls to his liking ("do-able" girls) would he find? Then I would demote RLDs that had specific acute problems with ripoffs. Except in extreme cases I've mostly ignored price and menu, except to consider that as a fuzzy part of a guy seeking girls "to his liking."

***** World Class - usually 6+ to your liking
**** Very Good - usually 3 to 5 to your liking
*** Good - usually 1 or 2 to your liking
** Fair - you might find someone
* Poor - don't try, rip-offs and/or low quality
(no rating) Rating unknown so it might be great, or it might be terrible.

So this isn't an unflawed system, but I've yet to see one that isn't. The point is a typical guy, and most guys are inexperienced, could at a glance get an impression of how many girls he will find to his liking. That's a bottom line for a lot of guys I think.

Based on this I've only given 2 five star ratings, Amsterdam and Antwerp.

Four star ratings go to Bochum, Den Haag, Duisburg, and Frankfurt.

Three star ratings include Alkmaar, other two Amsterdam RLDs, Brussels, Gent, and Leeuwarden.

Given the criterion of *number of girls to the guy's liking,* which of these is obviously out of line?

I get what your asking, but here’s my issue with Die Wallen; it’s gotten disrespectfully touristy (as I’ve written in other posts on this board), so what that means is, yes, the girls are stunners, and probably moreso than other places, simply because of the volume of them, and the number of windows. however, having said that, they are ALL aware of the tourist location they’re in. Which means, they are there for the $$$, and are primed to work the customer for all they can get. I’ve learned to be really really specific with them, as potentially embarrasing as it may be, because once you give them the $$$ it’s all over. All of them say the same thing: “50 euros blow job and positions.” Whatever the fuck that means. So, you really have to be specific. “What do I get for 50 euros?” “Is ......extra?” “Can i ....... for 50 euros.” most of them will be really honest, but it’s kind of like buying a car. What’s included in the price? If you don’t ask, buyer beware.... I personally have a big breast fetish, so when I’m quoted a price of 50 euros, I’ve gotten used to asking, can I suck your tits for that? And EVERY one has said, NO. That’s extra, or just flat out NO. Good luck with whatever you find.
Posted: 2017-12-18, 12:05 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
docisin wrote:

I get what your asking, but here’s my issue with Die Wallen; it’s gotten disrespectfully touristy (as I’ve written in other posts on this board), so what that means is, yes, the girls are stunners, and probably moreso than other places, simply because of the volume of them, and the number of windows. however, having said that, they are ALL aware of the tourist location they’re in. Which means, they are there for the $$$, and are primed to work the customer for all they can get. I’ve learned to be really really specific with them, as potentially embarrasing as it may be, because once you give them the $$$ it’s all over. All of them say the same thing: “50 euros blow job and positions.” Whatever the fuck that means. So, you really have to be specific. “What do I get for 50 euros?” “Is ......extra?” “Can i ....... for 50 euros.” most of them will be really honest, but it’s kind of like buying a car. What’s included in the price? If you don’t ask, buyer beware.... I personally have a big breast fetish, so when I’m quoted a price of 50 euros, I’ve gotten used to asking, can I suck your tits for that? And EVERY one has said, NO. That’s extra, or just flat out NO. Good luck with whatever you find.

So keeping all of that in mind, including that being told "NO" might be a reason for a girl to *not* be to your liking, on a typical run through De Wallen how many girls do you find to your liking?

Posted: 2017-12-18, 12:31 am

HCSupporting Member
Supporting Member
For those I’ve visited (Wallen, Singel, Pijp, Alkmaar and Gent) I’m happy with your grades.

If De Wallen ever dropped a Star, maybe even two, it would still remain my destination of choice due to your forbidden criteria :-) including the invaluable reviews here and on hookers.
Posted: 2017-12-18, 12:44 am

docisin
neurosynth wrote:
docisin wrote:

So keeping all of that in mind, including that being told "NO" might be a reason for a girl to *not* be to your liking, on a typical run through De Wallen how many girls do you find to your liking?

Well; that’s a good question; I’m really picky, and I like a girl with some kind of personality; but that’s just me. So, I like to talk to them, see if they’re friendly or engaging; no mattter how great they look, if they’re hard, or disinterested, or glued to their phones, it’s a turn off for me. So, on a typical night, a LOT of them look good, but by the time I talk to them, and see how open they are, there’s seriously only two or three...
I remember a tranny yelling at me: “You never buy anything!! All you do is look!!” And I’m, like, “Hey, I’m the customer, I have a right to shop around!” LOL....
Posted: 2017-12-18, 3:42 am

headsSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Should you post a report of your adventures?
Posted: 2017-12-19, 1:18 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
docisin wrote:
neurosynth wrote:

Well; that’s a good question; I’m really picky, and I like a girl with some kind of personality; but that’s just me. So, I like to talk to them, see if they’re friendly or engaging; no mattter how great they look, if they’re hard, or disinterested, or glued to their phones, it’s a turn off for me. So, on a typical night, a LOT of them look good, but by the time I talk to them, and see how open they are, there’s seriously only two or three...
I remember a tranny yelling at me: “You never buy anything!! All you do is look!!” And I’m, like, “Hey, I’m the customer, I have a right to shop around!” LOL....

So 2 or 3 would be 3.5 stars, a definite fall from the current 5 stars. The last few times I did a walk around I've seen at least half a dozen I would gladly bed. But that's pre-interview.

Anyone else?

Posted: 2017-12-19, 1:36 am

grimnul Power Kat
See, this is the thing that makes stuff like this tricky. Different people have different things they want out of this sort of thing. Some people don’t really care that much about performance, as long as they get to fuck a 10. Some people don’t have a problem paying extra money, so cost isn’t too relevant a consideration for them. In this regard, in my experience, you’ll very rarely get a completely awful session in Amsterdam, it’s just a matter of cost. Some girls won’t give you a good time unless you’ve dropped like €300 on them. There are those girls who are just committed to being miserable bitches no matter how much money you give them, but they’re definitely the outliers. Theoretically, if you had unlimited money and didn’t care about price, De Wallen would give you a pretty great time.

I guess it really all depends on what a person’s expectations and desires are. I would say in regards solely to the attractiveness of the women without regards to cost, De Wallen would definitely have to be considered top-notch, personally.

The whole thing is pretty subjective, really.
Posted: 2017-12-19, 3:38 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I just don't think the proposed rating system fairly accounts for rip-offs.
It ruins the mood, wastes your money, and generally fucks up your day.
And there is no place more likely to lead to a rip-off on the list than the Wallen.
I don't even see a close second. Most of the areas listed for comparison are essentially rip-off free zones.
And despite some posts, this is not a new phenomenon. The Wallen has always been ripe with rip-offs.
Stunning women ready to take money from unsuspecting tourists have been a staple for decades.

That said, the Wallen is the Holy Grail of window mongering.
Biggest, wildest, most stunners, most rip-offs....

The best of the rest:
Duisberg and Antwerp for size and selection,
Alkmaar, the SIngel and the Pijp for quality of service/kinky extras.

The rest:
Groningen, Oostende, Den Haag

I can't comment Frankfurt, Homberg....

Just my 2cents. I love a walk through the Wallen, but I rarely shop there any more.
I regularly spend time in Alkmaar, the Pijp, and the Singel.

Weasel

Posted: 2017-12-19, 12:02 pm

tinovino
There are some great comments here, cheers fellas

My first time in Amsterdam for mongering was back in 1992 when I was in my early 20s. I was only interested in banging very attractive girls and I didn't really care about the performance or attitude of the girl, I just wanted to pay 50 Guilders, fuck and get out of there within about 15 minutes. The more of this the better, I was hooked and Amsterdam was perfect for me.

For 50 Guilders you typically got the suck&fuck combo and a couple of positions. I was quite happy with that.

Fast forward 10 years to 2002 and that was the last time I went to the Amsterdam RLD for mongering. The price then became 50 Euro for the same service but you would have to pay 100 Euro for the stunners. I am curious to see what it's all about now but I read so much about rip-offs, bad attitude, etc that I think is it really worth it?

And as for the tourist crowds, it was a spectacle in itself. I used to go at weekends so Friday/Saturday night in the RLD was packed, thousands of tourists which added to the atmosphere.

I don't think it's for me anymore, I have no real desire to go to the AMS RLD, any RLD for that matter. But I still have my eye on FKKs which I have yet to experience.

Posted: 2017-12-19, 12:04 pm

gerritsena
Go to Maria on Spuistreet 15L. She will leave soon for x-mas, but will come back, no tricks, only treats and no pressing for time.
Posted: 2017-12-20, 5:32 pm

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
One caveat though, de wallen does have the highest concentration of stunners.. Hands down. I like a little bit of everything and if there are ee spinners, as is typical in most rlds, I'll be able to work something out.

To me that's the most important thing - what do the girls look like? If I don't find the girls particularly attractive then I'd rather keep my money, even if the sex is cheap and the service level is great.

I do have a weakness for cute young EE spinners though, so maybe I ought to broaden my horizons. But that brings me to the other big advantage of De Wallen.... it's in Amsterdam. I don't do a scientific evaluation of the merits of different RLDs when I book a trip, I just like Amsterdam....

One of the main reasons I visit Holland is that I can trip on "magic truffles" legally, which makes it a more attractive destination to me than Germany. And if I'm coming to Holland I have particular favourites in De Wallen which make me keep coming back to Amsterdam. Plus, there's a bit of inertia / laziness about visiting new places if I'm honest.... I owe it to myself to at least check out the EE spinners in Alkmaar ;)

As well as looks, I think your experience also depends on what exactly you want from a session. Apart from basic touching and nudity I don't really have a big list of things I want the girl to agree to, so I don't have so many issues with the service level.

In my experience I would divide the kind of service I get in Amsterdam like this:

1) Girls that actually do a reasonable suck & fuck session for €50. Getting fewer by the year....

Out of my current regulars only Sylvia (Molensteeg 10-R, days) Adriana (Stoofsteeg 4-L, days) and (I think) Nicole (OzA, 25-L nights) are €50 girls.

Also Lilly and Marie who are proving rather illusive at the moment...

Ella (Beth 10,days) is another.

2) Girls that are frustrating or restrictive at €50 but give a really good session at €100

Angel (Stoofsteeg 10-L, days) and Rosie (SA 1-4, nights) spring to mind. Both smoking hot petite favourites of mine who look good in school uniform ;)

3) Girls that openly charge €50 for CBJ / €100 for suck & fuck

I think Elena (Stoofsteeg, days) does this now.

Also Mary who I think has left De Wallen now (?). Seems to increasingly be the standard on nights, especially along OzA.

4) Girls that are insanely hot and either insanely expensive, relentless upsellers or just mind-numbingly frustrating

Michelle was like this (not seen her around for ages). Insanely hot body but lacklustre sessions and very restrictive (not allowed to cum while inside her!) On my last visit I paid her €50 just to stand there while I jerked off and touched her bum. The sight of her made me drool but somehow the sex just didn't work....

Naughty Alex (OzA 117-M, nights) is one of those girls who appears at the weekend to lure in her prey on OzA. Gorgeous petite brunette. An upselling nightmare but even at €150 you know you want it, just the once.... the sex isn't great but you just had to.

Gina (was in Oude Kenn 2-3, days) was another very frustrating experience... not sure if she's still there. Gorgeous little hotty but OMG the relentless upselling, give it a rest, it seems like nothing short of stuffing her mouth with €50 bills would keep her quiet (even during a blowjob she'll pause to try and get more cash out of you). The sex was lousy but I did enjoy touching her up.... such a perfectly formed little ass!

Another Michelle at Stoofsteeg 10-M, nights (appears twice in this report) has both her petite cuteness and her upselling technique dialled to 11. A rare occasion where a girl's ruthless determination to take my cash was matched by my desire to fuck her.... phenomenally expensive but so good to have her sit on my cock and blow my load inside a fantasy girl..

5) Total rip-offs who simply won't have sex at any price

Pretty rare to be honest, dishonest upselling is more common.

Usually the rip-off is that €50 at the door becomes €100 in the room.... things agreed are forgotten...... 15 minutes becomes five..... suck & fuck becomes suck only with your trousers pulled down. Not an uncommon experience along OzA at night.

Unless you're dealing with an absolute goddess (where the memory of what might have been will haunt you for years) then it's usually better to cut your losses and just take whatever's on offer for the original €50. A blowjob from a hottie is still a blowjob, even if you agreed something more... don't stress out.

I think De Wallen must be a frustrating experience if you visit once and try random girls, but if you visit frequently there are enough quality girls to build up a selection of regulars that you know will give good service. OK so it might cost €100 for a decent session more often than not, but for a really hot girl close to your ideal fantasy it doesn't seem all that much. At the end of the day it's a touristy location and you pay touristy prices for glamorous-looking girls. The nightshift is quite a sight even if you know that realistically a lot of the girls will be upsellers.

I think the €50 suck & fuck is becoming an increasingly unrealistic expectation in De Wallen that sets you up for disappointment more often than not. Personally, if the girl is hot I'll be happy to pay €100, as long as I get a decent session. €100 and a friendly attitude goes a long way and a lot of the girls will do their best to give you a good time at that price.

If I''m visiting new girls I usually stick to a €50 session (even if it's just a CBJ on offer at that price) and try to get a vibe of whether they are worth visiting again. If I'm really horny I'll go to a regular, but sometimes I just fancy trying a new girl without expecting too much from it. It's great when you find a girl who looks just as good naked as you hoped, and gives good service too. It just takes a bit of patience to find them...

[ 53 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: