Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
2017 Best of poll in Amsterdam
Posted: 2018-01-16, 12:46 pm

whatevr018
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I guess there is no longer a poll for best women in RLD. Coming in Feb for trip 50 plus. I guess I still would have to vote for Maxx, German Kim and crazy Sarah that used to work what seems like 24 hours a day. Anyone new I should add to my list?
Re: 2017 Best of poll in Amsterdam
Posted: 2018-01-16, 4:40 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Yeah, I think at this point, it’d be better to just have a stickied recommended girls list or something that can be edited as girls come and go. The polls always tended to be the same girls at the top anyway, so it’d serve the same purpose.

My list is:

— Simona, though she may not have a set room still, so she can be hard to find.
— Ella on Beth is very nice, very generous with her time, and very accommodating.
— Veronica on Stoof is probably the best “value” in De Wallen, generous with her time, very friendly, great body, and great sex.
— Desi in Singel, friendly, crazy girl, amazing (and I’m a connoisseur, so I don’t say this lightly) blowjob skills.
— Agnieszka, of course.
— if you’re into tits, Aliza on Dolleb. She’s a nice enough girl, but her service is only good, nothing spectacular, but she has the most amazing, huge tits I’ve ever gotten my hands (and other parts of me) on. I’ve had sessions with her where I just played with her tits for half an hour, then came between her tits. No sex. Worth every penny.

I was also a big fan of Maxx, I used to do 2-3 hour sessions with her and just chill in her kamer all afternoon. I miss that for sure. Only saw Kim a few times, she retired shortly after I discovered her, but she was fantastic as well.
Re: 2017 Best of poll in Amsterdam
Posted: 2018-01-16, 7:54 pm

glasgowguy_69
I'd still have Polish Anna from La Vie on my list. She's still one of the friendliest girls in de wallen with a performance to match!

Posted: 2018-01-18, 7:04 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Quote:
I guess there is no longer a poll for best women in RLD.

Yeah, as far as a "top 10" list is concerned, I think it's a moot point... these days I highly doubt it's possible to even come up with a list of 10 different girls who won't rip you off, much less identify enough to actually select the 10 best ones from the pack.

Best option in Amsterdam? Jerk off at home and/or maybe locate the nearest train station in order to travel to another city where you won't be ripped the fuck off.

Posted: 2018-01-19, 9:02 am

gerritsena
Guys. Of course it is to be expected that if you go to a woman on the Oudezijds canal and she looks amazing in the bikini, you are twisted, in the later part of the evening, the odds are against you that you are going to get full service for 50 Euro. And not to offend anyone, we all need to make a sperm release and have needs and desires, but some of the guys I have seen mongering are, well, being overweight and smelling bad will um, er, .........cost you more to get what you want. Just Saying
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: