Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Golden Time vs other FKK
Posted: 2018-02-10, 4:09 pm

whatevr018
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Coming to Amsterdam (50th trip) next week for 10 days. Went to Berlin last time and had a great time at Artemis. Curious if it’s worth taking the train down to Golentime or if I’m better off flying to a city in Germany for another FKK. And if anyone want to meet up for a beer or smoke in the RLD, let me know.
Re: Golden Time vs other FKK
Posted: 2018-02-10, 9:01 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Others will disagree but I found Golden Time an extremely unpleasant place due to terrible overcrowding. I haven't been in years (and won't ever go again) but what I remember is that it was difficult to even move through the room, order a drink at the bar, etc. It's not uncommon, if you show up with a friend, for the reception to ask you to share a locker. Pretty absurd IMO. I'd rather go anywhere else, or simply stay home and jerk off... better than GT.

I had a great time at FKK Oase and FKK World and would recommend both, assuming they haven't changed much since my last visit. Never been to Artemis but a guy I met at World years ago spoke highly of it so thanks for mentioning it... guess maybe I should check it out.

Posted: 2018-02-12, 4:46 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I like GT.
I've been there more than any of the other FKK's.
I agree that it can be crowded, but I tend to arrive early.
If you show up at 10 PM, you should expect a crowd.
Always good, sometimes great service. Long sessions are very reasonably priced. Extra offers are common.
Girls are much more likely to enjoy a discreet joint with you there than any othe FKK.
GIrls arent overly aggressive, you can get away and relax outside.
Sauna and whirlpool are nice, food is marginal (where is Gaston?)

I like Bernd's and Babylon.
Smaller venues. Older and MUCH kinkier girls.
Basic German skills make both much more fun to visit.

I'm not a huge fan of the "big 3" in Frankfurt.
Not like I would turn down a trip, but they are so big, and the girls can be so pushy, that I've never been truly comfortable. Now, if you get the chance to visit one with Fred as your wingman, you would get the trip of a lifetime!

Weasel

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: