Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Visiting soon - lots of possible plans!
Posted: 2018-02-06, 12:22 am

Iggypoop
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi,

I'm coming to Amsterdam on the weekend, going to spend 5 days in total, and it'll be my 5th visit.

Just looking for some recommendations for an itinerary!

I'm planning on visiting B1, Le Salon, hoping to see some couples, or if not, then to just get a nice blowjob in the dark from whoever...

I'm bi, but on the straight side of that. I'm weighing up visiting Cuckoos Nest or Web or maybe even Club Church, again just to get an anonymous blowjob in the dark. I'm cool with gay clubs, though I guess I'm a bit 'vanilla' in that i'm not into dressing up, piss, fisting, slings etc - are those places OK to just get sucked off wile stoned, wearing jeans? lol

I'm 'curious' about meeting CD/TV (never done that before) - is there anywhere to go for that sort of encounter, as in a sex club/establishment rather than a blue light window...

Also thinking of visiting NZ sauna so I'd be interested to hear if anyone has opinions about that.

Finally..... are there any particularly seedy coffeeshops, say overlooking some windows or the entrance to a cinema or whater? Just to be clear I see this as a good thing! Any coffeeshops with a particularly LGBT atmosphere, to maybe meet someone for an anonymous play?

Thanks!

P.S. one more thing - are there any of the 'traditional' sightseeing things that are simply 'must-see'? Every time I've been before I've just hung out in the RLD, lol
Re: Visiting soon - lots of possible plans!
Posted: 2018-02-06, 4:37 pm

Iggypoop
I’ve also just found out about the Roxy theater in Haarlem- is that worth a trip out of Amsterdam for?
Posted: 2018-02-25, 12:31 am

HighClouds
Iggypoop wrote:
I’ve also just found out about the Roxy theater in Haarlem- is that worth a trip out of Amsterdam for?

I don't know about the theater or the RLD, but I found Haarlem to be unbelievably charming, and totally deserving of a visit anyway.

HC
Posted: 2018-02-25, 12:40 pm

gerritsena
Roxy Theatre is a dive, do not waste your time. The Red light district where you pay 2 euro to enter is quite lovely, but not many girls during the day time.
Posted: 2018-03-02, 1:24 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Iggypoop, if you are going to Harleem be sure to check the map linked below. The Harleem windows can be hard to find, and some are tucked away in side streets. Map has the street paths marked.

In any case, have a blast!

Posted: 2018-03-07, 4:52 pm

Iggypoop
It was a bit of a dive! In quite a horny way though... unfortunately there was just 1 gay guy and a lady boy professional who wasn’t to my tastes!
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: