Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Heading to Amsterdam for the first time
Posted: 2018-03-30, 7:07 pm

Nghia
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Heading there in June, was thinking of going to Park118 and as a virgin is that a good place to go to?
Re: Heading to Amsterdam for the first time
Posted: 2018-03-30, 9:17 pm

jimmy_nova
I'd say it's probably the best place you can go in Amsterdam.
Posted: 2018-04-01, 3:30 am

Nghia
Thanks, any pointers and tip I should know of before going?
Posted: 2018-04-02, 12:32 am

jimmy_nova
The standard rate at Park 118 includes suck and fuck. Other things, such as kissing, eating pussy, anal, etc. costs extra, and the amount varies between girls and customers.

I haven't visited Park 118 for a long time, so I can't recommend any specific girls as I'm not familiar with any of the current girls. I think it's worth checking out reviews and making top list of girls that sound appealing to you (perhaps also ones to avoid). Hookers.nl is a good Dutch site for finding reviews of Park 118 girls; you can use Google Translate to read it in English. Just be aware that you might change your mind (either way) once you meet them. I once ended up having an amazing session with a girl who I'd put at the top of my "Avoid" list.

When you arrive at Park 118, you'll be introduced to each of the girls one by one, then you'll tell the hostess which girl you'd like stay with. It sounds simple but it's easy to forget names or become indecisive if you aren't being attentive.

Rather than trying to compare and memorise eight or so girls and names, I just memorise the name of the first girl that makes me think "Yay", then I do a mental comparison to each girl that follows. If I find another girl more attractive, I memorise her name and forget the last one, then just repeat this process until I've met all the girls. Once I've met all the girls, I've got the name of the girl I want to visit. Simple.

This may be very subjective, but I don't make my choice purely on physical attraction. The quality of service between girls can vary wildly, so I try to gauge the personality of the girls as I meet them; like how confident and friendly they seem. I'm not a big fan of quiet type who expect me to take the initiative on everything, so a sign of confidence, warmth, and friendliness can go a long way in making my decision. This might be important to you as well since it's your first time.

One more thing: If you read some reviews and you're really confident that there's a particular girl that you just absolutely have to go with, you can call ahead and book.
Posted: 2018-04-02, 2:11 am

bendover1004
I’ve had a couple of bad sessions at 118 but one girl that I think is great is Cindy always have a great time with her....big strong girl who will tell you to bang away that you won’t damage her....great fun and love her tattoos
Posted: 2018-04-02, 8:22 pm

Nghia
Thanks for the info!

Also is it necessary you tell the hostess that you are a virgin or do you tell the girl you pick?
Posted: 2018-04-03, 3:06 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Tell them that you were going to be a priest, but changed your mind at the last second, and now have a LOT of catching up to do. They will like that!

Weasel

Posted: 2018-04-03, 4:41 pm

jimmy_nova
bendover1004 wrote:
I’ve had a couple of bad sessions at 118 but one girl that I think is great is Cindy always have a great time with her....big strong girl who will tell you to bang away that you won’t damage her....great fun and love her tattoos

Is Cindy still at Park 118? She's not listed on the website. Anyway, assuming she's still there, I can definitely vouch for this.

With regards to virginity, I'd be inclined to tell the girl, as I think it would lead to a more fun first experience, and it also helps explain yourself if you're a bit nervous. I actually did this myself and had a fantastic first experience.

The only thing is, I've met one girl at Park 118 who told me she would charge extra for virgins on the basis that a virgin is more work for her. Strange policy, because the girl was otherwise amazing. I definitely don't think it's a common policy at all though (how would they know if you didn't tell them?), and the girl in question is also no longer listed on Park 118 website, so she may no longer be there.
Posted: 2018-04-03, 11:35 pm

bendover1004
Cindy is definitely there on a very regular basis you can check her name daily on their website...a brilliant girl
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: