Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Anyone recognise this shemale?
Posted: 2008-12-30, 3:55 am

LovetheDam
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Went to amsterdam last august, had a brilliant 3some wiv a shemale down one of the well known ts streets.

She was in a kamer that was level to the street, just a door or 2 up from the front of the street.

Curvy and tall, had long blonde hair, wore like a black leather mini dress with a white see through halterneck type top, think her name began with s?

Anyone know of her, what her name is etc?

She charged me & my hubby 100 euros for a 3some but no fucking her, was awesome! Think we will pay the extra next time and go all the way :o)
Re: Anyone recognise this shemale?
Posted: 2015-01-30, 7:01 pm

Marchmain
Guess you're talking about Kelly/Sam. A dutch shemale and regular of the Bloedstraat. In fact, way in the day when she didn't have implants and really was a transvestite, I had one of my first experiences with her. It must've been 'round 2002. She was really dominant in a brutish kind of way. After she felt me up she proposed I'd suck her, she did ask ask me in this sweet, feminine, I need it now kind of way. Though that wasn't at all why I came in, I was sold on the spot.

The act of of giving a blowjob was something that really hadn't come to mind ever. But I was willing to learn and to please. Kelly was rather large down there and I had trouble with both her length and girth. She handled the whole thing, I'd say man-like: rough, impatient, singularly focused on her own pleasure. After she finished in my mouth, she stood up and cleaned up. I had to pay extra to stay and finish off my self, but I was shit out of cash and shit out of luck so she sent me on my way.

The whole experience was enriching as it was conflicting. I truly felt enriched by the fact that a beautiful woman used my throat for her own pleasure, and empowered by the fact that I could give the gift of a blowjob, that I was able to make a whore come in my mouth was thrilling. But being kicked out shortly afterwards, empty pocketed with a sore throat and all worked up was, oh well ..... the night was young and a cash dispenser nearby.
Posted: 2015-02-01, 10:22 pm

mirror
Hi

Sounds like Kelly/Sam and one of my all time favorites, although she does have mixed reviews. She gave me her number to call as she is often in the UK - but like an idiot I lost it!

Cheers

mirror
Posted: 2018-03-01, 5:41 pm

Marchmain
Hi Mirror,

Since you seem to have a thing for Kelly too, this might interest you. Haven't seen Kelly in a while, so I decided to reminisce about my last visit.

Kelly has aged. But clearly so have I. It turns out, after all these years, she's evolved but I'm still attracted to her. Once a tall pretty feminine boy-girl, nowadays an impressive man-lady. Though I feel no attraction to the male sex, I'm wild for Kelly's masculine side which is more pronounced nowadays. Though the bulging panties have always been an obvious attraction, nowadays I'm turned on by her scent, her voice which has become more masculine and her body more muscular.

After a dry spell of a few of years I decided last summer that I deserved lady cock. Arriving past midnight at the Nieuwmarkt my heart picked up pace. Entering the Bloedstraat always gives me that burning feeling in the belly. I couldn't believe my luck when I saw her standing in her room . After all these years still there, still beautiful. I immediately noticed her thighs have grown, so have her biceps and tits. Her lovely face remains, as does her flowing long curly hair, and that beautiful bulge in her white fluorescent panties, beneath blue lights.
"Kom je binnen schat?"
I made it clear that she was boss. She made me kiss things, lick things and smell things. Finally she had me sit on her, she made me ride her, she made me come like girl, from penetration only, without hands, without touching.

I've been back a couple of times but haven't seen her since. I can't wait to be with her again, in the mean time I'm fantasizing about waking up next to her and pleasing her with my mouth.
Posted: 2018-03-31, 5:49 pm

Patarei
Marchmain wrote:
Hi Mirror,

Since you seem to have a thing for Kelly too, this might interest you. Haven't seen Kelly in a while, so I decided to reminisce about my last visit.

Kelly has aged. But clearly so have I. It turns out, after all these years, she's evolved but I'm still attracted to her. Once a tall pretty feminine boy-girl, nowadays an impressive man-lady. Though I feel no attraction to the male sex, I'm wild for Kelly's masculine side which is more pronounced nowadays. Though the bulging panties have always been an obvious attraction, nowadays I'm turned on by her scent, her voice which has become more masculine and her body more muscular.

After a dry spell of a few of years I decided last summer that I deserved lady cock. Arriving past midnight at the Nieuwmarkt my heart picked up pace. Entering the Bloedstraat always gives me that burning feeling in the belly. I couldn't believe my luck when I saw her standing in her room . After all these years still there, still beautiful. I immediately noticed her thighs have grown, so have her biceps and tits. Her lovely face remains, as does her flowing long curly hair, and that beautiful bulge in her white fluorescent panties, beneath blue lights.
"Kom je binnen schat?"
I made it clear that she was boss. She made me kiss things, lick things and smell things. Finally she had me sit on her, she made me ride her, she made me come like girl, from penetration only, without hands, without touching.

I've been back a couple of times but haven't seen her since. I can't wait to be with her again, in the mean time I'm fantasizing about waking up next to her and pleasing her with my mouth.

Even if i am not into shemales, i really liked you story.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: