Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Daytime vs Evening quality?
Posted: 2018-06-05, 1:04 am

Redz6
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Is there much different between the day time and evening in terms of how many girls are out and how good they look?
Re: Daytime vs Evening quality?
Posted: 2018-06-07, 6:18 am

equatorradian
I was there in April. And yea its literally a Day and Night difference. Less women in Day and more windows open at night. Best time to visit would be around 9pm to 1am.
Posted: 2018-06-07, 11:09 am

bobiag
I'm just back and would wholeheartedly agree, although you can spot a few stunners during the day, especially if you're patient and tour the three areas.

Spoke to a couple of stunners in the covered area about lunchtime yesterday, who both agreed S&F for 50, which the second would have heard the first so knew what she was competing with. After the first told me her prices, she refused to give her name until you paid, which struck me as a bit of a warning for someone with a bad rep online. The second repeated this, which again made me feel she had a bad history of customer service.
Posted: 2018-06-07, 9:09 pm

rollmech
Just to add to this the variety can change daily , also I would say the stunners obviously know how they look which may affect the service. On recommendation on here, girls I wouldn't have chosen on looks, but have visited Desy, Ella, Agneiska , which I'm sure others would agree, I wouldn't class as stunners, but the service they give is superb.
I was there last weekend & also had superb times over on the Singel with Tamara , not stunning in looks but stunning in sevvice in all ways, & Julia , I would class as stunning in both looks & how she performs.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: