Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 25 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Old hidden courtyard in de Wallen
Posted: 2018-05-24, 12:02 am

HCSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
The Slaperssteeg gate was ajar Sunday so I snuck in. The old kamers were obvious as the doors are exactly the same as the current ones all over de Wallen. It meanders around to a dead end at the back of a restaurant on Warmoesstraat. Wasn’t obvious where it connected to the Oudekerksplein Hofje. Took some photos but they’re not worth posting.
Posted: 2018-05-24, 12:23 am

brunno69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
From when I first remember it, late 80's early 90's, was always gated off after the extant windows in Slaapersteeg so you could never walk right through, same at the courtyard end. I think they both closed early/mid 90's, the courtyard became "No Sex", maybe the first fashion windows?

Posted: 2018-05-24, 2:49 am

Oldster
HC, why do you say that? Though she has to be in her mid 40's now, but I'm in my late 80's, but I'll bet she could still get me off. I tempted to give it one more go. A last hurrah so to speak.
Posted: 2018-05-24, 3:03 pm

HCSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Not being ageist Oldster, just had an awful one-off session with her many years ago. Spoilt my stomps down the Tromp thereafter as we used to glare at each other in her damn wing mirror.

Noticed her this weekend: think the mirror’s gone though.

Late 80’s! Good on you. Get over there for that last hurrah. She’s there waiting for you :-)
Posted: 2018-05-26, 6:26 am

Oldster
Thanks HC. I understand that some providers click, others grate. Fortunately for me and without going into details, Sherida and I clicked from day one.
She was, about 10 years ago, studying to become a sommelier and I hoped, for her sake, she'd get out of the business, but it apparently never happened,
My "last hurrah" will be complicated by the fact that my current, much much younger Filipina wife wants to accompany me. Wish me luck!
 [ 25 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: