Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
RLD Balls sucking
Posted: 2018-06-04, 11:44 pm

Redz6
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Last time I went to the RLD I asked a girl if she could do balls sucking but she said no. I think she was a germaphobe though as she made me put hand sanitizer on before she did anything.

Is it difficult to find a girl in the RLD that will do this? Are they going to ask me to pay more?
Re: RLD Balls sucking
Posted: 2018-06-04, 11:47 pm

grimnul Power Kat
In my experience, it tends to be pretty easy to find. It’s something I enjoy a lot, so I usually ask for it and I can’t recall a girl ever refusing or trying to charge me more. At the very least, I know Simona, Veronica, Desy, and Ella will do it.
Posted: 2018-06-05, 12:36 am

Redz6
grimnul wrote:
In my experience, it tends to be pretty easy to find. It’s something I enjoy a lot, so I usually ask for it and I can’t recall a girl ever refusing or trying to charge me more. At the very least, I know Simona, Veronica, Desy, and Ella will do it.

Ok thanks. One other question, are the quality of girls less during the day than in the evening? I'll probably be going to the La vie en rose area.
Posted: 2018-06-05, 1:48 am

grimnul Power Kat
Actually, most of my regulars are daytime girls. Veronica, Ella, Desy, Aliza, all daytime. Simona works days too sometimes. Definitely a lot of good girls around for day shift.
Posted: 2018-06-05, 6:43 pm

slick
Probably goes without saying, but shaving your balls improves your succes rate dramatically :)
Posted: 2018-06-16, 5:41 pm

Mojito
Great personal hygiene, good attire e.g. wearing clean cut clothing helps a great deal.

As does being polite, respectful and friendly. Make sure you ask and negotiate beforehand.

If they try to charge you more for balls sucking - just be prepared to walk away and say no kindly.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: