Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
An hour long blowjob
Posted: 2018-06-14, 7:27 pm

PSYbuse
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm visiting Amsterdam next week and want to use RLD services also. I specially would be seeking just extended timed blowjob, preferrably an hour maybe. Do you have any recommendations of girls who would be 'fit for the job?' What would be a usual price for such services? I don't want to be ripped off of course.. :)
Re: An hour long blowjob
Posted: 2018-06-14, 9:35 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I don’t think too many girls are going to want to suck a dick for an entire hour straight. They’re human, they still get jaw pain.

If you mean more along the lines of a session that lasts an hour and maybe they make you cum twice and there’s some chilling and chatting in between, that’s certainly possible. In that case, I would recommend Desy in Singel as the #1 choice, but she’s not so easy to see since she’s very popular. If you do see her, though... well, you’ll be a very happy guy. Simona is also a very good option, but unfortunately also not so easy to find since she doesn’t have a fixed room. Agnieszka would be good as well, probably the easiest of the three to find.

Expect to pay €150-200 for an hour depending on the girl.
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: