Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Ts workers on Rld
Posted: 2018-06-22, 9:25 pm

Tbone9999
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hy,I'm interested in Rld ts workers that are not in Bloedstraat,I want to know where else I can find them in the city?
Thank you all for answers,I'm coming to Amsterdam in the end of July if that changes anything...
Re: Ts workers on Rld
Posted: 2018-06-24, 12:02 pm

Bigjason
Gordijnensteeg, which runs off Bloedstraat, is ok - tends to be more mature TS by day and then females in the evening.

Barndesteeg, turning off OZA before you get to Bloedstraat if heading north. This seems to be mostly Asian Ts's but with some females as well.

Spuistraat, in the Singel Rid, number 47 which has 2 windows (1 door) occasionally has a Ts. I've noticed in the evening more likely to be successful.

If you've not visited Bloedstraat before, it seems to me that more mature (40+) TS are there in the day and the evening has 25+ age group.

Hope that helps.
Re: Ts workers on Rld
Posted: 2018-06-28, 12:51 pm

Tbone9999
Yes,I visited bloedstraat during the day last summer but I had average experience...
I will definetely check out Singel for that 47 window,I was maybe hoping fore some more informations but I guess this is max nowadays,thank you. :)
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: