Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Large Breasts Fantasies - Aliza?
Posted: 2018-07-16, 10:14 pm

Dangel
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi

I’m going to Amsterdam in a week or two and I want to tick off my ultimate fantasy. It’s pretty vanilla, but I’ve never been with a girl with huge tits, it’s been my ultimate dream since a kid, so it’s about time I experienced it.

Ideally I want to find a girl with a glamour model type body similar to those I spent my teen years obsessing about - Lindsay Dawn, Lucy Pinder, Stacey Poole, Tess Fowler etc. Basically hot girl next door, with big natural (or natural looking) tits, like G-cup or bigger.

I’ve been looking around this forum and Aliza sounds perfect - is she still around? I’d hate to miss out on her.

Any other girl recommendations that fill this fantasy? Or anything else that would appeal to my tit obsession - strip show, massage etc.

Thanks for any advice that you can give.
Re: Large Breasts Fantasies - Aliza?
Posted: 2018-07-17, 3:28 pm

Baarat
Check Anna and Lorena in La vie en rose. Anna has fake but Lorena has real big tits. You should go before 17:00ish
Re: Large Breasts Fantasies - Aliza?
Posted: 2018-07-17, 6:00 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Aliza’s tits may be fake. There’s no consensus yet. You won’t care, though. They’re perfect and she’s absolutely stunning. I don’t know if she’s still there or not, I haven’t been in town since November, but she was there then and didn’t have any plans to stop working, so she’s probably still around.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: