Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 28 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Park 118
Posted: 2005-06-07, 9:07 pm

jan
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
i was with sara and she,s realy great and good,,,most girls are not so nice looking as sara and now she dont work there no more.....i hope i see here again,,,,
Posted: 2005-08-28, 3:24 pm

JohnnyGuilder
I'll be traveling with a friend to A'Dam. I plan on checking out Park 118 while there. My question is. Should my friend and I enter Park 118 together (since it is a private house) or should I tell him to wait 5 minutes until I have gone inside and then ring the bell? Maybe a stupid question but I was just wondering.
Posted: 2005-08-28, 4:15 pm

oh baby
That's weird mate - I was reading through the thread and was going to ask the same question.

As far as distance from the centre goes, there are some VERY lazy people about. It's a piece of piss to get to and from P118. As well as the no 25, you can get the 4, and get off at Ceintuurbaan.
Posted: 2005-08-29, 5:06 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
The walk is 20-30 minutes from Dam Square at a comfortable pace. You can head in with your friend and meet the line-up, but decide in advance what you will do if you are both interested in the same girl.

Weasel

Posted: 2005-08-29, 4:45 pm

madeyes
just looking at their website as i type this, are any of the girls photographed or filmes actuallly working there or are they just models?

Posted: 2005-08-29, 9:15 pm

JohnnyGuilder
Thank you Weasel
Might as well add my tuppence
Posted: 2005-08-30, 6:22 pm

William Smith
I visited Park 118 a couple of days ago, and spent 2 hours with Daisy, a slim provocative young coloured girl. This was mid afternoon, and I originally booked for an hour with the Jacuzzi, having spent quite a while playing and fondling in the jacuzzi, Daisy suggested we would have more fun over 2 hours. There's no discount for the second hour by the way! This is a common occurrence, in so far as the same happened to me the last time I visited Park118 4 years ago.

I don't mind though, it was a very pleasant way to spend the afternoon, and Daisy was very good, she made me feel like a real special lover, which is probably something we all like to think we are.

Only slight (and it is slight, and in no way reflects poorly on the experience) downside, was Daisy telling me that giving oral would cost me extra. I consider being charged for extras something you may encounter in the RLD, not in a Prive. Certainly not for something so basic as a 69.

However, like I said, this in no way marred a truly wonderful afternoon.

And Park 118 is not that far to go, you probably spend just as long walking round the RLD getting your nerve up

Anyway, must go. Time for food, a drink, then a final stroll around the alleys.

Tara

Posted: 2006-01-16, 1:29 am

mikeyboy
I agree that 118 is worth a look... Its easy to get to.. a great Saturday afternoon stroll. I have been there 5 times and 4 have been great experiences, the other was a bad choice. Happy hunting, Spike
 [ 28 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: