Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
"Blind date" at a privehuis: Good idea?
Posted: 2018-09-05, 12:28 am

jimmy_nova
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Have you ever made an appointment with a girl you've never met or seen pictures of, perhaps just based on trip reports?

I recently read a few reports on a girl whose activities sound exactly to my taste. I called the privehuis, but they would only tell me that she's 27, and "a very beautiful girl". A bit younger than I'd normally go for, but that's OK if the experience matches the reports. I'm not one to get hung up on appearance, and the idea of committing to a visit with a girl without knowing how she looks is kinda exciting.

I have a good feeling about this, and I risk losing my only opportunity to see her if I don't make an appointment.

What to do? Call ahead for a "blind date", or go without an appointment and choose a girl on the spot (and the girl in question may be unavailable)?
Re: "Blind date" at a privehuis: Good idea?
Posted: 2018-09-05, 12:10 pm

molby
Go for the blind date. You only live once. If it goes tits up I'll take the blame lol. Plus it adds a little excitement....
Posted: 2018-09-07, 11:18 pm

jimmy_nova
So I called for an appointment, but the girl wasn't available due to being delayed returning from vacation.

I ended up heading to the privehuis anyway; weird night. Only one girl available; she seemed nice, the MILF type that I like, so I decided to go for it. About ten minutes into the session, she says she remembers me. I was certain she was mistaken; but she starts telling of conversations we had last time, and then it clicks. It turns out I visited her once in 2016, and she changed her name since then. Ended up being a great session.
Posted: 2018-09-13, 12:02 pm

IQ
You know you've been mongering a while when a girl recognizes you but not the other way around! LOL! Glad it turned out well despite your blind date falling through.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: