Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Seeking advice for a Tuesday night
Posted: 2018-10-16, 2:21 pm

geordie44
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi. I always try to avoid Tuesday nights as that is Agniezkas night off, and having had disappointing experiences with others over the years, I always go for her straight off. But in a weeks time I will be in the Wallen on a Tuesday night due to work. Im looking for any recommendations of girls who will be working Tuesday night, slim, and pretty, good service (pref full service 50 euros) (no upsellers etc) and location . Hope someone can help as its just too big a pot luck with so many rip off girls!
Re: Seeking advice for a Tuesday night
Posted: 2018-10-16, 10:56 pm

retro Power Kat
I think nowadays your going to be struggling to get full service for €50 in De wallen, especially at night. You might be better going over to the Singel or De pijp, always a few slim and pretty women over at de pijp...
Posted: 2018-10-17, 3:37 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I was going to suggest exactly what Retro got to.
Full service at 50 at night is getting harder to find at night in the Wallen.
The Pijp would be a better choice for stunners, though the Singel girls win on imagination and kinkiness.

Weasel

Posted: 2018-10-17, 6:06 am

bendover1004
What time can you get off work, if it’s normal 9 - 5 timings then you would have time to see the absolutely wonderful Elle who finishes at 8pm I think. Truly lovely girl up there with the Aggies and Veronica’s of this world....she’s on Beth 10....
Posted: 2018-10-18, 9:04 am

geordie44
Hi - yes Ive seen Ellie before and agree with you, she is great.
My flight doesnt get in til about 9pm.

Re recomendations, id dont mind if its not fs for 50e. Good blowjob will suffice, but from someone who appears to want to deliver a good service, and not just get you out of the door once youve haned over the cash. There are so many rip off girls / poos service providers, Im just looking for a couple of names that are better than that?

Visiting Singel is pretty much on the way (almost) from central station but Pijp is a bit of a hike
Posted: 2018-10-18, 6:47 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Not sure what her day off is these days, but there’s always Simona. Can’t go too wrong with her.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: