Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Who’re the best Asian ladies these days?
Posted: 2018-10-21, 2:06 am

grimnul Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
So, just under a week until my next trip. I’ve still never managed to see an Asian girl. I’d love to change that this trip if I can. I heard Cookie was back for a while, but it seems like she’s gone now. Are there any other nice Asian girls around nowadays? I know there are a few clubs or massage parlors around that have mostly Thai girls, but it seems like they’re mostly older or not very attractive. Are there any that are worth trying?
Re: Who’re the best Asian ladies these days?
Posted: 2018-10-21, 2:43 pm

rollmech
Pinky Works night shift on troompettersteeg 5-5, always has body to body massage sign in window. I've always found to be good, I know she was going back to Thailand for 2 weeks on 14 October so guess she should be back around 28th. Told me she would be back in that room when she returns from Thailand .
Typical Thai look long black hair lovely body really friendly, guess about 30, believe she's related to cookie used to have her smurf when cookie wasn't around.
Have visited her plenty of times always been good, never tried to upsell. When I visited beginning of October upped to €100 session and got really good time.
Her body to body massage is meant to be good though I've never had that with her.
Good luck
Re: Who’re the best Asian ladies these days?
Posted: 2018-10-21, 6:34 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Thanks. I’ve heard of Pinky before, but she doesn’t really seem to get talked about too much so I wasn’t sure if she was worth visiting. I’ll make sure to keep an eye out for her.

Any others?
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: