Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Indian/Asian girls
Posted: 2018-10-25, 10:55 pm

BlueDream222
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Are there any about in Amsterdam? I've never seen any in any of my trips before
Re: Indian/Asian girls
Posted: 2018-10-27, 8:55 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
At one time one could find girls from Suriname that looked like they are Indian, but were Dutch in attitude and temperament. My understanding is that indentured workers from the Dutch East Indies company were imported to Suriname, and many continued to marry and partner within their ethnic group, thus preserving the Indian look. Some then migrated to Amsterdam thanks to their Dutch East Indies background.

Whether this migration has continued to this day I don't know.

Here is a report from 2004:

Sarika 100€ - Tiny East Indian looking girl in 2nd to last Kamer, the one right next to Kim. Suriname on the outside, Dutch on the inside. Friendly. Very matter of fact about sex acts. Won' t kiss, but allows DATY and breast kissing. Explored her body a bit, then great BJ (able to swallow a lot of the length despite her tiny size.
Then doggy and mish. Smiling and interacting during made for strong finish. (Second to last Kamer on Bethlemsteeg, evenings)

Posted: 2018-10-27, 12:33 pm

molby
Lilly on Stoofsteeg dayshift has an Indian look (to me anyway) No idea if she's still about though, and even then she is always busy so it's pretty rare to see her available in the window. Only had the pleasure once. Nice girl and the one of the most facially attractive girls I've seen in De Wallen in my opinion.
Re: Indian/Asian girls
Posted: 2018-10-28, 12:45 pm

dorps
Lilly is definitely still around, saw her standing at her window recently.

Personally I don’t find her very attractive so haven’t had a service with her, but she generally has good reports.

If you have a preference for Indian girls, she’s worth checking out.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: