Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Short blonde on Oudezijds Achterburgwal 74 or 72
Posted: 2018-11-04, 10:55 pm

pw999
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was in De Wallen as a tourist in August 2018. Late night after a hot day. Had like 6 or 7 beers and also smoked some weed. I was already tired. Still, I thought I have to visit at least one lady before I go home the next morning. Saw this really beautiful, short blonde. Around 160 cm/5'3'' tall, 45-50 kg, great body without a grain of fat. Face and voice like an angel. Eastern European, maybe Russian. Black underwear, black high heels. Hair was medium length. Longer than shoulder length but not super long. Age probably around 20-25. I don't even remember if I had asked if she was doing sex for 50 Euros when I stood at her door and what exactly she said to me. Anyway, I climbed up the stairs to her small upstairs room. She was friendly, tried to chat with me, asked me how I was, but then she says it's 150 for sex, 50 just gets me a handjob (not even a blowjob lol). I thought WTF, I'm not paying 150 when I just want a quick 5 min fuck, so I left.

Been wondering since then if she would have been worth it. Must have been a rip-off, right? Does anyone here know her?
Re: Short blonde on Oudezijds Achterburgwal 74 or 72
Posted: 2018-11-04, 11:05 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Don’t know her, but I’d never, ever go for that. €100 for sex is becoming more and more common, with €50 only getting you a blowjob, but only a handjob for €50? Almost no chance a girl who tried to pull something like that would be good at any price point. If you’d stayed, I’d have expected you’d have run into even more upselling (to get her top off, for more than one position, etc.) and probably to be kicked out after 10-15 minutes.

I do €150 or more sessions a lot, but it’s with girls who I know will give me everything and give me at least 45 minutes, often an hour depending on the girl.

I’d say you dodged a bullet. Next time you’re around that part of OZA at night, see if you can find Agnieszka at 72-3. She’ll treat you right.
Posted: 2018-11-04, 11:29 pm

pw999
grimnul wrote:
Next time you’re around that part of OZA at night, see if you can find Agnieszka at 72-3. She’ll treat you right.

Thanks. I will keep that in mind. I plan to go again next year.

Where does one generally find the best looking girls nowadays? Friends of me have said that they were usually in the really narrow alleys. But they didn't they close down a lot of those?
Posted: 2018-11-05, 12:43 am

grimnul Power Kat
They closed down some, but not all.

Honestly, there are really hot girls everywhere. It’s not the hot ones you need to worry about finding, no shortage of them. It’s the girls that give you good service for your money. As to where they are... well, that’s what this site is for. They’re not really in any one specific place, they’re kind of interspersed. You have to do your due diligence by being very clear at the door about what you want and asking what your money will get you with them (and even then, many will lie), and try to get a read on their demeanour and body language, see if you feel like they’re being honest or not. It definitely does take some trial and error.

A lot of the reviews here are somewhat outdated, but have a read of some of the newer reviews in the girls section. Should help you find a few candidates.
Posted: 2018-11-07, 7:28 pm

pw999
If that helps anyone, she kinda looks like a young Vanessa Angel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHzvOe6ijnI

Also great hips and a small waist. Hourglass figure. The perfect body.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: