Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Best walking route to see the most girls?
Posted: 2018-11-11, 1:57 pm

zigg
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I will be visiting Amsterdam for two days and was wondering if anyone has a good walking route to see the most girls in the Red Light District. Last time I went to the RLD I spent a lot of time walking around and seeing very few window girls, so I assume I was just looking in the wrong places. If anyone has a map with the most populated route to walk, or can just say some directions, that would be great. Thanks
Re: Best walking route to see the most girls?
Posted: 2018-11-11, 11:59 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
http://www.raamwijzer.nl/img/maps/F9a.gif

Is a useful map. A Traveling Salesman Problem solution, however, is left as an exercise for the reader.

Posted: 2018-11-17, 4:20 pm

officematt2002
Using the map, walk around the covered area and adjoining alleys. Lots to see. Then go down to Stoofsteef, plenty there. Keep walking. Duck down Barndesteeg and then back down Blowsstraat. Up and down the Ouse. Back to covered area. Leave and get on warmoestraat and cut over to Singel which is a straight line once you cross Damrak and keep Manikin Piis to your left. More to see over there. Go down to the Pujo of that doesn’t suit you. Just keep doing circles and make the rounds. Great exercise too.
Posted: 2018-12-20, 10:42 pm

spincity
Last time I was there this year a lot of the rooms were empty and available for rent what happened not cost effective lately maybe? Its not like they were closed just empty, not enough to look at actually but just as many empty rooms as occupied, can anyone shed some light?
Posted: 2018-12-23, 10:40 pm

officematt2002
You were looking at the wrong time of day.
Posted: 2019-01-21, 10:58 am

spincity
I look at 2pm , 8pm , 10 pm and 1am what times should I be looking?
Posted: 2019-01-21, 10:36 pm

brunno69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
There are some maps available I believe here at https://www.ignatzmice.com/Maps
The Walletjes ones would seem custom made for your purposes if you are thinking of the most efficient route to see the most kamers, although the Singel one most of the furthest kamers are now long since gone.
And the RLD Walking Tours that the maps refer to are a brilliant nostalgic read, glad they're left up here.

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: