Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Return!
Posted: 2019-01-29, 8:43 pm

drizzle
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Greetings

I get to go back to the Dam in June/July, after THREE YEARS. Seems like forever. It's a split trip, the first weekend will be F42 followed by a visit to blighty and then a weekend in the city.

Anybody stayed in any nice apartments or houseboats lately? Ideally central-ish but not main RLD. Indrapura and Doeloe still awesome?

De Pijp, Singel and Alkmaar still the destinations of choice for the older and more discerning punter?

Counting the days!
Re: Return!
Posted: 2019-02-01, 10:11 pm

retro Power Kat
De pijp is definitely still worth a visit, always some lookers in the Windows. Cannible royale at the end of the windows on the corner, is worth a visit for food and the relaxed atmosphere day and night.
Posted: 2019-02-02, 4:34 am

drizzle
Thanks bro! Anyone in town fancies a beer 27-Jun-02 Jul...
Posted: 2019-02-03, 10:44 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
If you are going to be in London and want to try something a little different, I can recommend this place wholeheartedly:

http://thephoenixclub.london/schedule

Posted: 2019-02-04, 8:38 pm

drizzle
Oh my goodness.
Posted: 2019-02-04, 8:50 pm

drizzle
You've been, I take it? Website is a reasonable representation?
Posted: 2019-02-04, 10:53 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Yep. Typically there are 5 girls and no more than 10 guys. BBBJ typically available, but not BBFS. The first hour everyone will be engaged, and you can easily find yourself sharing a girl while she fucks one of you and sucks the other. During the second hour guys will drop out spent, and you can have a girl to yourself. Photos are representative, although on the job the girls are less done up. Atmosphere is generally good natured and polite.

Posted: 2019-02-09, 12:04 am

drizzle
Seems they have something of a hate club on twitter: https://twitter.com/knox0073?lang=en
Probably just hot air, but the constant calls for Cops to do something (along with times and location for the club) might give people pause for thought.
Posted: 2019-02-09, 10:59 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Phoenix (and Lady Marmalade before it) go back for years. Unless the neighbors complain I doubt this will amount to anything. FWIW I question whether these girls are trafficked. They come from varying backgrounds, unlike some places in Germany that seem to almost exclusively truck in girls from Romania.

Posted: 2019-02-10, 11:20 pm

drizzle
I agree. That twitter page smells of crazy. Rad fems or hooker drama vendetta I reckon.
Posted: 2019-03-23, 5:55 pm

drizzle
I have my flights to Europe booked, and now I am getting into the detail of planning. Most of this trip is going to be catching up with family and friends, bookended by a few days in the Dam on either end. So there's a bit of flexibilty on the back side. Might be three days, could be four.

You know how frustrating it can be when you're trying to organise meet ups and get people to commit? I'm trying to get my family to be in one place so that I can waste less time travelling up and down the UK, and they're like 'oh, I have to work, can't you come to us?' Motherfucker, use some vacation! What do you think I'm doing? Except I can't get too righteous, because the main thing on my mind is them not costing me precious Dam time. Which I can't express to them obviously. Does this make me a horrible person?
Posted: 2019-04-21, 8:07 pm

bendover1004
No not a horrible person just a realist, we are here for too short a time and let’s face it lots of family are too, ‘can’t be arsed’ about travelling to you (I’ve had the same experience all my life) so you enjoy your moment my friend. We get stuck in this rat race shit they call life but when you’re having sex with one of the great ‘dam’ girls it’s worth every second of planning.
Posted: 2019-04-22, 8:41 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Here is a longish review I did about the Phoenix Club less than a year ago. If I do say so myself, I think it's one of the more useful and honest reviews you will find out there.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=25691

[ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: