Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 18 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Romanian angel, who is she?
Posted: 2019-02-28, 5:08 pm

Rollka
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was in Amsterdam last weekend, now for the 5th time. I thought that I have to give a try in the RLD so we went there on sunday around midnight. I saw her for the first time and I said I want her right now! She was the cutest of all girls. She didn’t knock or wave, she was calmed, sweet and she were smiling naturaly. Beautiful smile, great slim body, brownish skin, straight blonde hair down to the shoulders. She wore white bra and strings but it flouresced green-ish in the lights. Her window was in Monnikenstraat 59-4 or 59-5. She is romanian (from east Romania, she told) and she introduced herself but I forgot her name.:/ She was very friendly and kind, gave hugs and kisses on my face when I went in to her and when I left. She talks suprising good english. I wanna meet her again when I travel to Amsterdam again. Anyone has a clue who she is?
Re: Romanian angel, who is she?
Posted: 2019-03-01, 3:27 pm

pw999
How much did this lady charge for her services?
Posted: 2019-03-01, 5:36 pm

Rollka
This was my first time and I didn’t know how things work so I didn’t negotiate at the door, she just told 50€ for 20 min. Then she wanted 50€ more for sex. I paid 100€ for bj and fuck. The sex itself was ok but she was very kind and friendly from the beginning to the end. I wanna see this lady again for sure haha
Posted: 2019-03-01, 7:44 pm

pw999
Ok, seems like a good experience for De Wallen standards. I think that 100 for BJ and intercourse is acceptable for a sexy young girl, if she did at least take all of her clothes off.
Posted: 2019-03-01, 9:34 pm

Rollka
Yes she did it, after I paid the other 50€. I was shy af despite the hug in the beginning, she told me I can touch her wherever I want and we can do it in several poses if I want. She was very cute and she did her best to feel myself as confortable and relaxed as possible. She started with cbj and papertowel around my dick but I asked her if the paper is necessary, she told me it seems I’m clean so I can throw the paper away. We talked a few minutes after, I got 2 kisses on my face and a big hug. I don’t know how the other girls are but perhaps it’s not very usual to be so sweet, i don’t know. I think as you, 100€ for bj and sex isn’t so much, and if not the sex (a bit bad first experience), but her personality was worth the money. I hope I’ll find her there next time I travel to Amsterdam.
Posted: 2019-03-02, 2:46 pm

pw999
De Wallen is a tourist trap. So even if you come out only somewhat satisfied and don't feel like you got blatantly ripped off, it can be classified as a good experience.
Posted: 2019-03-02, 4:34 pm

Rollka
Why do you think it’s a trap? It has to be nice girls to have fun fun without problems.
Posted: 2019-03-02, 7:15 pm

jimmy_nova
Have you been anywhere else besides Amsterdam? Amsterdam has the highest prices and the worst service on average out of just about anywhere.

If I'd paid €100 for what you describe, I wouldn't go back.
Posted: 2019-03-02, 8:08 pm

Rollka
No, this was my first time ever with a hooker actually. But there are much worse than this girl as I’ve read about it. I think 100€ is an ok price for regular suck and fuck. Many want everything for 50€, but these girls have this cheap price since a few years back actually. But I don’t know how the quality and service is in other places so I have nothing to compare with.

Last edited by Rollka on 2019-03-02, 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2019-03-02, 9:47 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Actually €100 (or about $113) is pretty cheap compared to what you might find in the US. Plus it's easy window shopping, there's no risk of arrest, there is a greater realtime selection, and the quality at this price point beats the US by far. The only comparable US options are dodgy streetwalkers or (typically latin) "fast houses" or cantinas where there's a good chance the woman is trafficked. Bad karma all around.

But yes, relative to *some* European options de Wallen trails behind.

My personal complaint is that bareback services are difficult to find and negotiate.

Posted: 2019-03-02, 10:15 pm

rollmech
I see on hookers.nl site there is a post put on today about a girl called Britney from Romania, who is at 59-6, furthest from canal, she has been in Amsterdam for a month, could this be the girl you saw?
Posted: 2019-03-02, 10:46 pm

Rollka
Thanks for the info! I don’t know if it was she but maybe. He rated her as intimate and the way he described her... but she wasn’t at 59-6 but 59-4 or 5 when I met her. But she had an excellent english, and I don’t know many romanian with such an english skill haha. He would have written if she is blonde, but 90% it is her. But in the orher hand, he is writing that the girl is free on sundays, and I met her last sunday. So I don’t know.
Posted: 2019-03-03, 2:02 am

jimmy_nova
neurosynth wrote:
Actually €100 (or about $113) is pretty cheap compared to what you might find in the US. Plus it's easy window shopping, there's no risk of arrest, there is a greater realtime selection, and the quality at this price point beats the US by far. The only comparable US options are dodgy streetwalkers or (typically latin) "fast houses" or cantinas where there's a good chance the woman is trafficked. Bad karma all around.

But yes, relative to *some* European options de Wallen trails behind.

My personal complaint is that bareback services are difficult to find and negotiate.

Well yeah, if we're using the US as the basis to set the bar of the sex industry, then Amsterdam is great. But then that can be said of many things.
Posted: 2019-03-03, 3:01 pm

pw999
Concerning variety and looks, Amsterdam is great but service-wise it's very very poor. If those things were happening in some brothel in Germany where women can rent rooms for themselves, at least a few guys would go complain to the manager of the brothel and he would probably throw her out because he doesn't want to see his business being branded as place where customers get ripped off. But practically none of the gazillion male tourists in Amsterdam are going to the guy who rents the "kamers" to the women. So the women can literally do what they want.
Posted: 2019-03-03, 9:48 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
jimmy_nova wrote:
Well yeah, if we're using the US as the basis to set the bar of the sex industry, then Amsterdam is great. But then that can be said of many things.

Well, a large number of posters here are indeed coming from the US. Telling them that sex services in AMS are bad might give them the impression that relative to commercial sex it's a trip not worth making. And I don't think that's true.

Posted: 2019-03-03, 11:37 pm

jimmy_nova
neurosynth wrote:
Well, a large number of posters here are indeed coming from the US. Telling them that sex services in AMS are bad might give them the impression that relative to commercial sex it's a trip not worth making. And I don't think that's true.

I think if someone is willing to travel all the way from the US to Amsterdam just to get laid, they might as well go the extra mile for a much more worthwhile experience.
Posted: 2019-03-04, 8:39 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
It's not a matter of guys going all the way to Europe just to get laid. In fact, that's part of my point. Amsterdam has many points of interest including museums, coffeeshops (weed), shopping, public parks and gardens, and simply walking around among the canals and street markets. Also Schiphol is a major hub for US connections. So there's a lot of reasons one might go to Amsterdam. Given the comparative value relative to stateside, US guys interested in commercial sex while they're there shouldn't hesitate to give De Wallen a try. Reading up first here can really help to make the most of it.

Posted: 2019-03-05, 9:48 pm

jimmy_nova
You might have a stronger point if Amersfoort wasn't only about half an hour away by train.

There are probably other cities even closer to Amsterdam with similarly much better options for sex, but I can only speak for the experience I have.

Even if one must stay in Amsterdam, there are still far better options than De Wallen.
 [ 18 posts ] 

Jump to: