Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Long layover coming up!
Posted: 2018-04-07, 3:27 am

Handbanana
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello!
First I want to say thanks to everyone that has posted here. I think I have read every post on this site from at least the past year and a half, and I feel very prepared for my first brief trip (36 hour layover) to Amsterdam! I have my ‘short list’ of windows I’d like to check out, but is there anything else you guys recommend I do while I’m there? Maybe some things off the beaten path?

One other question I had-are there window girls I could visit in the earlyish morning, about 8AM? I thought it would be fun to be able to get one last visit in on my way to the airport the day I leave.

Also if there are any windows you would like me to check out let me know! I would be happy to pay back to this community.
Re: Long layover coming up!
Posted: 2018-04-08, 11:44 am

IQ
Rent a bike and smoke some hash.

Who is on your short list?
Posted: 2018-04-08, 11:58 am

bendover1004
Think you might be a bit too early there. Best bet is you make a connection with whom ever is on your short list ask them if they can do an early start and make an appointment. A gem like Ella (Beth 10) might be able to assist she’s absolutely lovely so as long as it’s not a Wednesday you may be lucky.....enjoy the great city
Posted: 2018-04-08, 3:30 pm

Handbanana
IQ wrote:

Desy, Simona, and Ella all sound like they’re the way to go for a first time visitor. Anyone else you recommend?
Posted: 2018-04-08, 3:31 pm

Handbanana
bendover1004 wrote:
Best bet is you make a connection with whom ever is on your short list ask them if they can do an early start and make an appointment.

That’s really good advice! I wouldn’t have thought of that. Thank you!
Posted: 2018-04-08, 6:14 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Handbanana wrote:
IQ wrote:

Desy, Simona, and Ella all sound like they’re the way to go for a first time visitor. Anyone else you recommend?
I’d recommend Veronica as well. Her, and the three you listed above are my go-tos. Also Agnieszka for nighttime fun.
Posted: 2018-04-08, 11:31 pm

bendover1004
Agree 100% with Grimnul on both Veronica and Aggie both absolutely wonderful girls in their own ways...
Posted: 2018-04-09, 12:32 am

Handbanana
grimnul wrote:
Handbanana wrote:
IQ wrote:

I’d recommend Veronica as well. Her, and the three you listed above are my go-tos. Also Agnieszka for nighttime fun.

I’ve read a lot about them both! I will certainly have to check them out too! Thanks!
Posted: 2019-03-16, 7:17 am

twoWanderlusts
@bendover1004.. got your PM but unable to send msg back to you. remains in outbox.. email me at mumbaicouple89 at gmail
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: