Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Amsterdam tips please sex clubs, swingers bars, strip clubs?
Posted: 2019-04-30, 4:26 pm

Beanleg
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi, we are going to Amsterdam very shortly, we are just four guys looking for a good time.

I've been looking at the swingers bars i.e paradise club, do they allow single guys entry without a partner? Do you just show up on the day?

Any other clubs you guys would recommend for single guys? Just some where we can spend the night having a few drinks with maybe the option of group sex or just watching other people.

Best strip clubs that allow touching that arnt over priced? I found one near the church at the centre of the rld.

Thanks for any info.
Re: Amsterdam tips please sex clubs, swingers bars, strip clubs?
Posted: 2019-04-30, 5:03 pm

jimmy_nova
The strip club near the church in the RLD is La Vie En Proost, and I wouldn't recommend it. I've been a few times, and in my most recent experience (last year), they're constantly trying to upsell and/or rip you off on everything, so it can get very costly very quickly, which makes for a not very relaxing experience. It also gets very busy with tourists, so you might not even get a seat depending on when you go.

La Vie Deux on Rembrandt square is definitely a better option as it gets far less tourists and the upselling isn't nearly as intense (though it is definitely still present), but it too seems to be on a steady decline in my last one or two visits.
Posted: 2019-04-30, 7:31 pm

Beanleg
jimmy_nova wrote:
The strip club near the church in the RLD is La Vie En Proost, and I wouldn't recommend it. I've been a few times, and in my most recent experience (last year), they're constantly trying to upsell and/or rip you off on everything, so it can get very costly very quickly, which makes for a not very relaxing experience. It also gets very busy with tourists, so you might not even get a seat depending on when you go.

La Vie Deux on Rembrandt square is definitely a better option as it gets far less tourists and the upselling isn't nearly as intense (though it is definitely still present), but it too seems to be on a steady decline in my last one or two visits.

La Vie En Provost aww that's a shame..

La Vie Deux reviews of that place arnt very good ><, any more?
Posted: 2019-04-30, 7:43 pm

Beanleg
Has anyone been to Sameplace? Can you just turn up?
Posted: 2019-05-05, 5:21 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Yes.
Check the schedule for events. The most popular are the gangbang nights, which used to be Thursday and Sunday. 60-70 to get in, I forget, and that used to include 2 drinks. The rest goes an a tab and you pay when you leave and return the locker key. Guys wander about in boxers or a towel. Nice facilities, sauna, pool....There is a rooftop deck, where I have had a few discreet joints.

weasel

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: