Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Any prives in Amstelveen?
Posted: 2019-08-31, 6:33 pm

nyc diesel
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Re-doing my exact trip from January in early October---staying in de Pijp near Park 118 in a budget hotel, etc. May be my first trip to Amsterdam in non-frigid weather in over a decade. Maybe the hotel will actually give me a room that's larger than a postage stamp. . . . Even more radical, maybe my Trip Report won't sound like it's written by a 60-year-old bitter monger.

Was thinking of expanding my tourism options by taking the 5 Tram down to Amstelveen to check out some of their museums. I hope it doesn't cost extra if I use the 7-day GVB card I plan to use to get there.

Any prives in Amstelveen? If so, and input? Or is their scene just a kinky.nl type of incall scene?

I may have some question re den Haag and Amersfort, though they're less convenient and den Haag's biggest prive seems to be really expensive---150 euros an hour!!!

Dank u well, gents.
Re: Any prives in Amstelveen?
Posted: 2019-09-15, 12:02 pm

Grassleaf
Without bothering to look at a map and nail down all the places which are based sort-of in that area but still call themselves "in Amsterdam", Studio Monaco is definitely in Amstelveen and has a website you can browse (Unfortunately I can't post links as I'm too new).

It looks like its just a rub-and-tug joint, though there could be extras if you ask. Its hard to say really, as it doesn't appear to have been reviewed on the board yet. Take one for the team?

As you speculated, a quick search of Kinky also turns up lots of SPs, mostly EEs (with plastic fantastic funbag add-on enchancers much in evidence too).

Regarding The Hague, there is a thread which was gifted to me by Skinken69 when I asked similar questions about a trip there, which you can find under the headline "Stuck in a rut in The Hague?". It has all the details anyone could ever need to know about visiting there. Unfortunately I can link to it because newb etc.

If I were going to a museum out in Amstelveen, I'd just see who was working nearby the museum's post code and check out the reports on them here/online. But The Hague is definitely worth a day-trip from what I have been told.
Posted: 2019-09-18, 2:00 am

nyc diesel
Yes. Thanks for the feedback.

Amstelveen may just be a museum trip; I'll hit Park 118 in the evening, as usual.

Thanks for the reminder on The Hague. Shinken69 has given me some great input on the scene there---and the great, affordable, roomy hotels there. I might visit if I have the energy just for a day of tourism. I think the big Prive there, Diane's Secret (?), has really upped their rates to a hefty 150 euros per hour, plus per quite a few people, it doesn't have the best coffee shop scene.
Posted: 2019-09-18, 9:26 pm

Grassleaf
That's something I'll be doing my first evening in Amsterdam in early October; I was hoping to run into Charlotte, assuming she's still working there then.

Diane's Secret's hourly rate is indeed a hefty 150 euroes. I for one will probably pass if my finances are as tight as I suspect they'll be to budget for 4 days.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: