Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Best time to visit Park 118
Posted: 2019-11-07, 8:44 am

hsetir28
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I am going to Amsterdam next week and I will be staying there for 2 days. What would be the best time to go to Park 118? Which girls are good? Any recommendations? Do you guys have suggestion for other private houses?
Re: Best time to visit Park 118
Posted: 2019-11-07, 12:01 pm

dorps
4-7pm is probably when they have most girls.

Girls to avoid are Charlotte and Rosanna. Also Zoe and Jenna are average overall in my opinion.

Demi and Eva were good when I saw them , although it was over a year ago so don't have a recent experience.
Posted: 2019-11-07, 5:39 pm

jimmy_nova
I second the recommendation of Eva although I also haven't visited her in over a year. More recently I've visited Lola, who is absolutely amazing; both very friendly and superb at sex.

Regarding best time to visit, my experience with unplanned encounters in general - that is not just Park 118, but girls anywhere, including outside of Amsterdam and the Netherlands - is that I'm likely to have a better experience earlier in the day. For this reason, I normally try to visit in the early afternoon if I don't have a reservation with a specific girl. This is not necessarily a rule, just my personal experience over the years, which could just come down to pure coincidence.

I'd be interested to know if anyone has found any correlation in quality of girls/experiences and time of day.
Posted: 2019-11-07, 6:55 pm

dorps
jimmy_nova wrote:

Regarding best time to visit, my experience with unplanned encounters in general - is that I'm likely to have a better experience earlier in the day. For this reason, I normally try to visit in the early afternoon if I don't have a reservation with a specific girl.

I'd be interested to know if anyone has found any correlation in quality of girls/experiences and time of day.

I agree that earlier in the day has yielded better experiences, I’m assuming due to the lady not being tired and also not mentally affected by any prior poor experiences with customers. However I wouldn’t say it’s a strong correlation.

At Park 118, if you want to have the most girls to choose from, 4pm ish is when the headcount will be highest. After 7pm, a lot of girls will be occupied as it’s peak hours for customer visits. I’ve been at 1 or 2 pm before and they’ve only had 1 or 2 girls available so going too early isn’t great either.
Posted: 2019-11-08, 3:18 am

nyc diesel
Quite honestly, even though I now stay only a five-minute walk from Park 118, I always call to see who is really there---the website is not always accurate. Most of the House Moms are quite honest as to whether you'll have a choice or if you should reserve if you are familiar with a girl. (Some won't prebook you for a girl if you haven't seen her in person.)

Avoid heading there after 8pm unless the weather is bad; I know it's comical, but some mongers are wary of the rain---in Amsterdam!

And again, IMHO, Lola and Penny are the essential women to see.
Posted: 2019-11-10, 2:18 pm

jimmy_nova
dorps wrote:
I agree that earlier in the day has yielded better experiences, I’m assuming due to the lady not being tired and also not mentally affected by any prior poor experiences with customers. However I wouldn’t say it’s a strong correlation.

At Park 118, if you want to have the most girls to choose from, 4pm ish is when the headcount will be highest. After 7pm, a lot of girls will be occupied as it’s peak hours for customer visits. I’ve been at 1 or 2 pm before and they’ve only had 1 or 2 girls available so going too early isn’t great either.

For me, it's usually a worse selection of girls later in the evening or at night (i.e. higher probability of rip-offs or poor service). Whether that's because the good girls are all occupied, or they simply prefer to work during the day time, I do not know. I've never really encountered much difference in service with the same girl based on the time of day.

By the way, I visited Lola again yesterday in late afternoon/early evening; it's been three months since my last visit. She's even more amazing than I remembered!
Posted: 2019-11-10, 3:22 pm

dorps
jimmy_nova wrote:

For me, it's usually a worse selection of girls later in the evening or at night (i.e. higher probability of rip-offs or poor service). Whether that's because the good girls are all occupied, or they simply prefer to work during the day time, I do not know. I've never really encountered much difference in service with the same girl based on the time of day.

[/quote]

There are more customers in the evening, so if girls are good they are likely to have regulars and some of those can only come in the evening, so more chance of being occupied.

However I think the reasons I mentioned earlier of girls being tired later in the day, and possibly worn from a poor experience, must have some validity - for girls who are good it may still yield a good experience but not quite as good as earlier. I do agree that if you have a girl you see regularly, time of day is unlikely to yield a difference, for many reasons (repeat business, girl knows you, girls knows which services you want etc)
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: