Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Changing of the Guards
Posted: 2019-12-09, 1:18 pm

redplanet
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Recognizing that the girls work for themselves and can set their own hours, is anyone aware of a basic RLD shift framework whereby the girls go home for a well earned rest and fresh ones take over?
Re: Changing of the Guards
Posted: 2019-12-09, 1:40 pm

dorps
As a very general rule, the day shift girls work from 11:00am to 6pm and the night shift girls from 8pm to 4am. You'll find very few girls between 6pm - 8pm, and also in the very early and last parts of both shifts.
Posted: 2019-12-10, 7:09 pm

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
You will sometimes notice that the lockers for the girls in the kamers are labelled DAY SHIFT or NIGHT SHIFT for the shift pattern explained above.

It seems fairly common for the girls to work 6 days per week and then take occasional holidays where they will go back to their home country to chill out, visit family e.t.c

As far as I know, to keep the same kamer they usually have to pay for it on a weekly basis (i.e they are renting it seven days a week for either days or nights) so if they only worked five days a week they would still have to pay the same rent. I'm not sure how weekly rates compare to daily rates.

It is possible to rent kamers on a more "ad hoc" basis which explains why some girls seem to flit from one room to another in the same general area. The girls sometimes talk about an "office" which will be where they get the keys and speak to the people who rent them out. I think each office will usually own a group of kamers in the same general area - you can see on the "for rent" signs there is usually an address which says "Office at xxx".

I don't know exactly how it works when the girls go on holiday - sometimes it could be for a month or more - but it's not unusual for the girl to come back and carry on working in her usual kamer.

This is what I've gathered from casual conversations with girls who are explaining why they have moved kamers e.t.c - other people may know how it works in more detail.

Posted: 2019-12-10, 9:44 pm

grimnul Power Kat
From what I’ve been told, generally a rental office will not allow a girl to go on an extended vacation and retain her regular kamer unless she’s able to find another lady to work in her room while she’s away.
Posted: 2019-12-11, 5:07 am

redplanet
Between the inexact hours and the fact that one can never be absolutely certain who will be there, it occurs to me that these elements add an element of excitement!
Posted: 2019-12-11, 9:05 am

IQ
Understandably, once a girl finds a room she likes, she will want to keep it since it's her regular place of business and clients will know to find her there. Plus some rooms are nicer than others, have a good location, better amenities, better landlord, etc.

It's a source of some stress for the girls, that when they go on holiday, they will need to find someone to sub-lease the kamer from them because the owner of the kamer will otherwise give it away to another girl.

Sometimes kamers are left empty because a girl has paid the rent, wants to take a day off and cannot find someone else to sublet the room that day.
Posted: 2019-12-11, 9:38 am

redplanet
From that perspective it’s plain to see the challenges they are up against. I would be curious to know then rental fee. I heard it is 80 euros a day (or maybe a shift). I suppose since I am clogging up this forum with all these questions I could save everyone time and simply take a Red Light Tour lol
Posted: 2019-12-11, 7:56 pm

grimnul Power Kat
They do pay by shift rather than by day, and the fee varies depending on the room, location, and time of day. Night shift is generally more expensive. From what I’ve been told, rent tends to be in the €80-€140 or so range. Some girls do pay for a double shift so they can have the room to themselves, rather than working one shift and having another girl there for the other shift.
Posted: 2019-12-11, 9:23 pm

dorps
A lot of girls who have a regular room pay monthly and it works out cheaper than 80 per shift - one girl who works c.25 shifts per month pays a monthly lump sum of c.1500 which works out at 60 per shift
Posted: 2019-12-12, 9:02 am

IQ
Daily cleaning service is included in the rental fee. Or it might be twice per day, I'm not clear on that. I have heard the occasional complaint that the earlier tenant had left the place a mess - one of the reasons a girl might pay extra to have the room entirely to herself.
Posted: 2019-12-13, 2:40 am

Eric
"Hey Sweetheart", I wrote to her in WhatsApp last night, "help me out here; I need some facts and figures to set us straight." I posted the link to this ignatzmice thread in a second bubble. My friend, whom I feel I've known so long I can't count, responded minutes later just as Donna Summer's She works hard for the money coincidentally began playing on the radio.

"Hi sweetie," attaching a kiss, was all she wrote. I guessed she was busy; that's our protocol. "I'll make you a deal, Darling," I left in another bubble for her to read when she was available, "trade me trade information and I'll give you extra special massage next time we meet." I waited for her to catch the bait.

"Okay, It's a 180" she stated. "What, the massage?", I inquired. "No, my room," she clarified; she obviously had read the thread; "but don't forget to calculate in my on-cost." Laughing to myself, "okay sweetheart, I'll remember." So it turns out, 5 happy guys later, she just begins to make money for herself.

"Depends on the office," she continued to fill in the details, "some allow the girls up to 4 weeks off while keeping their room, but I have to pay them 4320 euro for my vacation." I was still curious about the work week. "Six days a week is the rule; and if I wanted to work a seventh, I'd need to freelance at another office." "Some girls even need to pay 200 a night," in another bubble that appeared a bit out of sequence. "My daytime friend pays 150 at La Vie," I stated but thinking it more like a question; I wasn't sure I had remembered that right. "Yea, might be more," she confirmed.

"Hey, while you're at it, tell your boys that when I'm worried I'm not going to make my minimum, it's not easy to smile; tell them, because sometimes I get asked why I'm not wearing my smile." It's fair, I thought, "I'll let them know." It's a shame, really, this girlfriend of mine has a Farrah Fawcett smile; it's why, eight years ago, I had insisted we be friends. Can you imagine my effort?

It would have been luck if the last song I had heard on the radio, as I sent my last heart in a bubble, was the Police singing Roxanne; but alas, who could expect better than life, it was the Verve who were ringing Bitter sweet symphony in my ears as I put down my phone and turned out the light.

Cheers,

... Eric
Posted: 2019-12-26, 9:47 pm

averagejoe
a bittersweet symphony for sure.

I didnt know the the rooms was that expensive for the girls... 10 customers /day would be a minimum if you want to break even with all the daily costs a normal person has.
it must be the hardest job.

thanks for sharing the info!
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: