Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Credibility of hookers.nl review site
Posted: 2019-12-18, 9:50 pm

dorps
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just a word of warning regarding the hookers site. Certain comments and reviews which describe poor experiences with ladies are deleted by the site; I’ve seen this happen before and it’s happened again today. I think certain places such as Park 118 have a strong influence on the admins of the site and ask for negative reviews to be removed. It’s very, very poor practice to put it mildly.

There was a positive review on Charlotte at Park 118 posted by someone and he ended it by saying that all the people who’ve left negative reviews must have something wrong with them. That comment really irritated a few people who responded by reiterating that they received poor service from Charlotte and they were respectful chaps who’d done nothing out of the ordinary during the meetings. Anyhow, the admins have deleted all of those comments from various different people.

Hookers is a useful site but clearly has drawbacks.
Re: Credibility of hookers.nl review site
Posted: 2019-12-20, 10:14 pm

glasgowguy_69
It’s a site I’ve had a look at in the past but never used for reference. That’s mainly down to the fact that it’s mostly in Dutch and I can’t be bothered translating it. Just too much hassle for me on a phone.

Posted: 2019-12-20, 10:41 pm

wandering2
Okay, and good luck
Posted: 2019-12-21, 2:33 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
This is the first I have heard of editing reviews.
Bad
There are reviewers on that site that have been around for decades, and their reviews are very useful.

Weasel

Posted: 2019-12-21, 8:03 am

jefke
Don't know the case or want to defend hookers but they do remove messages that are not reviews, are not informative or are insinuations.
So it could be that it was just something considered chit-chat or already said that got removed instead of censoring. They clean up threads often.

As a side note: the general discussion topic from the Amsterdam window prostitution section got completely lost last year. Backup guys:)
Posted: 2019-12-22, 12:37 am

dorps
jefke wrote:
Don't know the case or want to defend hookers but they do remove messages that are not reviews, are not informative or are insinuations.
So it could be that it was just something considered chit-chat or already said that got removed instead of censoring. They clean up threads often.

As a side note: the general discussion topic from the Amsterdam window prostitution section got completely lost last year. Backup guys:)

No I think there is deliberate removal of some negative comments because of the influence of service providers. I have seen numerous positive comments or chit-chat left there, but have seen a few negative comments removed every now and then.
Posted: 2020-01-23, 8:22 am

Mojito
This is true, especially for extremely critical reviews - Hookers removes them.
Posted: 2020-02-09, 9:40 am

theoned
dorps wrote:
Just a word of warning regarding the hookers site. Certain comments and reviews which describe poor experiences with ladies are deleted by the site; I’ve seen this happen before and it’s happened again today. I think certain places such as Park 118 have a strong influence on the admins of the site and ask for negative reviews to be removed. It’s very, very poor practice to put it mildly.

There was a positive review on Charlotte at Park 118 posted by someone and he ended it by saying that all the people who’ve left negative reviews must have something wrong with them. That comment really irritated a few people who responded by reiterating that they received poor service from Charlotte and they were respectful chaps who’d done nothing out of the ordinary during the meetings. Anyhow, the admins have deleted all of those comments from various different people.

Hookers is a useful site but clearly has drawbacks.

You forget to mention the following regarding to the hookers webpage, its a very small amount that will be deleted of users.

The main reason that the users are deleted from the webpage because its been hacked a few times and the most account became available for everyone with username, passwords, emails, you name it.

Hookers won't remove negative reviews for a lady unless the lady itself request it or that an account gets deleted on request of the user that also wants to remove there comments.

Regarding to charlotte that you mentioned, a few comments were from fake account, on that behalve hookers took some serious account to this lady, normally they dont go this far.

Next time, get your facts before you start a discussion.
Posted: 2020-02-09, 1:37 pm

dorps
theoned wrote:

You forget to mention the following regarding to the hookers webpage, its a very small amount that will be deleted of users.

The main reason that the users are deleted from the webpage because its been hacked a few times and the most account became available for everyone with username, passwords, emails, you name it.

Hookers won't remove negative reviews for a lady unless the lady itself request it or that an account gets deleted on request of the user that also wants to remove there comments.

Regarding to charlotte that you mentioned, a few comments were from fake account, on that behalve hookers took some serious account to this lady, normally they dont go this far.

Next time, get your facts before you start a discussion.

I think it is you who needs to get the facts right before making a comment. I personally have had genuine comments deleted because they were describing a poor experience - it was not a fake account and my account had not been hacked. Furthermore, regarding Charlotte, two people who I personally know both told me that they had genuine comments deleted.

Of course, there is a possibility that some comments are from accounts which have been hacked, but what is certain is that genuine comments describing poor experiences have been deleted. It is also a little strange that I personally have never seen positive comments being deleted because there was a suspicion they were hacked!

Turning the subject slightly to advice on Charlotte, I maintain my recommendation not to see her. I had a very poor experience with her and have seen and heard from enough genuine punters - including on this board - that her service is often horrendous.
Posted: 2020-04-17, 4:39 pm

GiovanniPollioSupporting Member
Supporting Member
There are two camps: hookers.nl and ignatzmice.com.
I have made my choice and I have been happy with it :)

Fun tidbit - did you know that the Dutch only sentence in the top banner is a friendly joke at hooker.nl's expense? I think you can find axxxtw's explanation for it in the forums.
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: