Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Best time for De Wallen?
Posted: 2020-01-10, 8:16 pm

Blabla2017
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I've been reading a bit on the forum regarding De Wallen and the window girls there. I saw someone talking about 18-19 being the slowest hour - because a lot of the girls change shifts there. So my question is, at what time is there normally the most girls in the windows? Are we talking 9-10PM or what. Thanks in advance :)
Re: Best time for De Wallen?
Posted: 2020-01-10, 8:59 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Generally it's very quiet during the day shift nowdays, especially during week day at 10 am, almost no one working here (except a few ones, the tall very tanned blonde sat on stool for example on OZA, don't recall the right number now, but she can't be missed, close to the Peep show, mostly sat wearing a little bra). OZA is very silent at this time. Same goes for what used to be called SexyLand Area (Sint Annenstraat & others little streets around)

9pm can be quite animated, mostly on friday/saturday/sunday, even if 0/1 am might be a bit more active cause many people are around OZA at that time & also other alleys, it's when the girls can make most of the money.

Between 6 & 7 pm it's the time for the shift change, so might miss a girl that stopped her job before another comes to start working, so not so easy to handle it, it's a good balance that has to be found.

The best is also probably to ask directly to the girl that you might be interested in what her hours are, when she does start & finishes (schedule in order to plan things)
Posted: 2020-01-10, 9:06 pm

Blabla2017
Thanks for the quick response - very helpful
Posted: 2020-01-10, 10:05 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Blabla2017 wrote:
Thanks for the quick response - very helpful

You're welcome

As for the time of the year visiting

Winter is animated for what i've seen especially around christmas (but can be very slow on Christmas day, once again during dayshift, afternoon). Many popular girls do take their days off at that time in order to chill and spend some time out of Amsterdam for little holidays (once again better ask to the girl(s) you like in order to avoid missing them when visiting)

Summer is very busy, on long nights it can be crazy during the week-end

Spring is a particular time especially when King's day period : lots of tourists, lots of locals, girls very busy on nightshift. I do have some great memories of some hot sessions at that time ten years ago approximatively. It was quite intense. For me spring is also attractive : mild, the skirts starting to appear in the streets (and on bikes, pretty awesome to watch)

Fall is also a good time, cause it's not very cold yet (well depends on weather for sure) but not as cold as winter (january/february the hardest time), but there are high chances of rain, and i really hate rain, so it can be a total hit or miss on this matter
Posted: 2020-01-11, 12:45 am

averagejoe
just came back from Amsterdam. I would say something like this for a regular weekday ( in January):

day shift: 2p.m.-5.p.m. (around 3p.m. all day shifters are out but half of the windows are empty in total)

night shift: 9pm- until...?

however, during slow hours some girls are willing to give you more time which can be good. "20-30min it doesn't matter if you are nice"... it might be worth doing some loops around when not so crowdy also
Posted: 2020-01-11, 10:02 am

rollmech
I find the best time is the walk up to the window of a girl you know very well because of the anticipation of knowing you're in for a fabulous time!!

Would agree that before 9 in the evening is waste of time, unless you know who you're going to see, to many tourists in the way, personally I find it better after 1030.

I've found Sunday/Monday nights more relaxed especially if girls have had good, for them, Friday/Saturday night.
Posted: 2020-01-11, 9:20 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
averagejoe wrote:

night shift: 9pm- until...?

Well possibly 3-4 am during week-end, especially on saturday night.
Few weeks ago saw OZA full at 2 am. And also a long queue in front of Casa Rosso. Many tourists supposedly (well i'm pretty sure) that were waiting there long minutes before entering.

Quote:
however, during slow hours some girls are willing to give you more time which can be good. "20-30min it doesn't matter if you are nice"... it might be worth doing some loops around when not so crowdy also

True. Worth priority with girls you know well.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: