Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Scam alert! Singel area- Colombian
Posted: 2020-01-12, 5:29 am

amstel
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Went to Amsterdam in December, the week before Christmas.

Walking around the singel area on a Wednesday evening, I chose a Colombian girl on Korte Korsjespoortsteeg. As you walk down spuistraat away from central station, turn left on to Korte Korsjespoortsteeg and it is the first kamer on your right.

To look at she looked great. Brown skin, long dark hair, white lingerie set.

Opted for the 50e standard and agreed everything before hand. She was very friendly and relaxed.

Went in and she told me she was from Colombia. Didn’t get her name.

As SOON as the money was handed over, she changed mood completely. Was literally showing bipolar tendencies.

Details are not that important, but suffice to say it was so odd, aggressive and uncomfortable I left after 10 minutes for my own safety.

Watch out for this one. A real nutter!
Re: Scam alert! Singel area- Colombian
Posted: 2020-01-12, 4:28 pm

dorps
amstel wrote:
Went to Amsterdam in December, the week before Christmas.

Walking around the singel area on a Wednesday evening, I chose a Colombian girl on Korte Korsjespoortsteeg. As you walk down spuistraat away from central station, turn left on to Korte Korsjespoortsteeg and it is the first kamer on your right.

To look at she looked great. Brown skin, long dark hair, white lingerie set.

Opted for the 50e standard and agreed everything before hand. She was very friendly and relaxed.

Went in and she told me she was from Colombia. Didn’t get her name.

As SOON as the money was handed over, she changed mood completely. Was literally showing bipolar tendencies.

Details are not that important, but suffice to say it was so odd, aggressive and uncomfortable I left after 10 minutes for my own safety.

Watch out for this one. A real nutter!

Sorry to hear this. Unfortunately this type of thing is not uncommon in the Amsterdam RLD's. I reported last year on a similar girl who I think is working in La Vie En Rose K1 day and / or nights at the moment.

I've had this type of experience a few times over the years in Amsterdam. I used to get really worked up about it and it would take me a while to get over it. However as time has gone on, I have learnt to accept it now and am far more calm about it; essentially there is nothing we can do about it, there isn't a even a maid to complain to!
I am fortunate in that losing €50 doesn't affect me anywhere near as much as it might have many years ago.

You have done the right thing reporting it.

Unless you opt for a lady with a good number of positive reviews, this is a risk. At least with a well reviewed lady you are extremely unlikely to get scammed, even though there is no guarantee you will enjoy the session.

I'm sure the staunch Amsterdam supporters will say this goes on everywhere, but I believe it is more common in a set-up such as the RLD's in Amsterdam.
Re: Scam alert! Singel area- Colombian
Posted: 2020-01-14, 5:56 pm

jimmy_nova
dorps wrote:
[...] essentially there is nothing we can do about it, [...]

You mean, nothing besides choosing not to partake in Amsterdam's shitty RLD - possibly the worst place in Europe for commercial sex, especially at night - and instead go to somewhere nearby that's cheaper, more reputable, and likely will get you far better service?
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: