Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 32 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Where are the girls now?
Posted: 2020-04-27, 4:45 pm

jimmy_nova
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Mojito wrote:
A lot of the working girls are now doing sex work online, particularly sex cams.

I think their income will surely have gone down significantly.

Of course their income will go down. Sex cams are not a substitute for the services these girls normally offer. If they were serious, they'd be setting up VR streams and arranging one-on-one virtual sessions with their regular clients, but instead they're lazilly jumping on the overcrowded sex cams bandwagon, which is superficially similar at best.

Just look on Kinky.nl; there are girls literally offering these video services via WhatsApp. Fucking WhatsApp. If the girls really expect us to pay them money to get off to them through a live video stream, is a fucking phone screen really the best they can do? Look, I understand that not everyone has a HMD, but I think it's safe to say that most of us at least have a TV or a monitor, which is infinitely better than a fucking phone screen.

So yeah... in short: low effort = low income.
Posted: 2020-04-29, 9:00 pm

smurf
dvs8373 wrote:
Speaking of where girls are:

Does anyone know what happened to Emma (bulgiarian milf with big pussy lips on St Annenstraat/Goldbergersteeg)? I know she has been gone since around 2017, but sometimes girls show up again in other cities/online. Out of the hundreds of women I've been with, Emma tops them all - and I've only had 2 opportunities with her when she was working.

Emma and Mila for me are the two girls I miss so much, would love to see them again wherever they are!

I visited Emma many times over a 3 year period, last time I saw her was June 2016, by then her usual night time kamer has been closed and she had moved to the singel. She retired the year after that. At one point a couple of years ago there was one brief and unverified report of her having been seen but it was not confirmed to be her and no one else backed it up and has mentioned her since so I think it was just a case of mistaken identity.

Unfortunately I am 99% certain that she just went back home (Bulgaria) and retired permanently. She was 40+ at that point and after many of working in RLD's I think she had made her money and left permanently. She was already speaking about retirement at least for a year before she left.

Does anyone know if Mila worked/is working after she left Amsterdam in 2016?
Posted: 2020-06-05, 8:30 am

paolo2
A recent story in the New York Times- Amsterdam's Red Light Zone Stays Shut as Rest of City Opens (June 3rd)- paints a grim picture of how many of the ladies have been faring lately.

According to the story many of the sex workers in the NL do not qualify for the emergency income streams (set up by the Dutch government for people left without work during the pandemic) because of the way they were registered with the tax authorities before the crisis. Others are too scared to apply for it- they have worked without all the licences needed to be fully compliant with the hooker laws & so are reluctant to identify themselves to the government. Out of desperation, some have worked in secret just to pay rent, putting themselves at possible risk from abusive clients- victims of such abuse would be reluctant to report it to the police, since prostitution in these circumstances is illegal.

I don't know; it could be this reporter came to De Wallen predisposed to find a tale of woe. His base of information seems a bit limited; he interviews a whole two sex workers for the story and cites an online survey by some outfit called SexwerkExpertise of just 108 sex workers in the NL as a whole. But many of you have a better sense of this issue and maybe could offer a more informed opinion.
Posted: 2020-06-13, 11:40 pm

lilji
In London, pre lockdown (but when it was getting close to lockdown) there was a few 'walk up girls' - kind of equivalent of window girls in AMS - they were offering reduced rates for non contact strip and wank sessions.

For those who are afraid of catching the virus post lockdown, it might be an option. Almost like a real life can girl session I suppose.

However, that requires them to be allowed to re-open.

I just hope that authorities don't use the crisis to start closing things down!
Posted: 2020-06-14, 3:01 pm

jimmy_nova
paolo2 wrote:
A recent story in the New York Times- Amsterdam's Red Light Zone Stays Shut as Rest of City Opens (June 3rd)- paints a grim picture of how many of the ladies have been faring lately.

According to the story many of the sex workers in the NL do not qualify for the emergency income streams (set up by the Dutch government for people left without work during the pandemic) because of the way they were registered with the tax authorities before the crisis. Others are too scared to apply for it- they have worked without all the licences needed to be fully compliant with the hooker laws & so are reluctant to identify themselves to the government. Out of desperation, some have worked in secret just to pay rent, putting themselves at possible risk from abusive clients- victims of such abuse would be reluctant to report it to the police, since prostitution in these circumstances is illegal.

I don't know; it could be this reporter came to De Wallen predisposed to find a tale of woe. His base of information seems a bit limited; he interviews a whole two sex workers for the story and cites an online survey by some outfit called SexwerkExpertise of just 108 sex workers in the NL as a whole. But many of you have a better sense of this issue and maybe could offer a more informed opinion.

I assume that this mainly affects windows girls, whereas those who are employed at privehuisen should be properly registered and therefore OK? (relatively speaking).

lilji wrote:
In London, pre lockdown (but when it was getting close to lockdown) there was a few 'walk up girls' - kind of equivalent of window girls in AMS - they were offering reduced rates for non contact strip and wank sessions.

For those who are afraid of catching the virus post lockdown, it might be an option. Almost like a real life can girl session I suppose.

How would this even be viable? If a guy can do nothing other than look, then the rate would be need to be reduced so severely as to make it unfeasible for the girls as an income.
Posted: 2020-06-15, 12:27 am

Anglofil
Tineke, where are you? Talk to us ;)
Posted: 2020-06-15, 10:58 am

rheingau Power Kat
Window girls have to be officially registered as well, there are no legal exceptions. Those in Prive houses are not 'employed' as you are when working as an employee of the Dutch Railway system (NS). Although the exact legal arrangements can vary, the girl will only be paid on the basis of what client income she brought in to the house.
Posted: 2020-06-24, 2:02 am

lilji
jimmy_nova wrote:
paolo2 wrote:

lilji wrote:

How would this even be viable? If a guy can do nothing other than look, then the rate would be need to be reduced so severely as to make it unfeasible for the girls as an income.

I've no idea as I didn't partake, but I suppose it's like paying for a webcam model but in real life. Or like a stage stripper...but you can masturbate.

I've no idea what reduction the London girls were offering either - just that they said 'reduced prices'.

Also not for me, but it was what they were advertising and they were opened right up until they had to close.

In terms of costs, I think landlords in every sector will have to be decent if they want to get any form of income and be flexible/reduce rents at least for a period.
Posted: 2020-06-24, 4:34 am

Mojito
I think working girls are slowly getting ready to get back into business in the RLDs. I heard that some places like Switzerland are opening up next week or the week after. With other European RLDs currently scheduled to re-open on September 1st.

I am hoping that the girls actually do come back and hope that the decrease income for the past few months will equate to an uptick in service!

Wishful thinking for all of us hardcore mongers :)
Posted: 2020-06-24, 6:24 am

grimnul Power Kat
Toronto is officially entering “phase 2” of our opening process starting tomorrow. All the agencies are reopening then, they’ve already posted their schedules for the week.
Posted: 2020-06-24, 8:19 am

jimmy_nova
Mojito wrote:
I heard that some places like Switzerland are opening up next week or the week after.

I thought Switzerland already opened sex clubs on 6th June?

Or do you mean it is opening for real this time? (i.e. not the fake reopening where everything is restricted to the point where it's not even worth visiting any girls)

Mojito wrote:
I am hoping that the girls actually do come back and hope that the decrease income for the past few months will equate to an uptick in service!

I think anything could happen. I'd be happy enough if things simply returned to as they were before the lockdown; the girls I visited in February and March already provided outstanding service.

I could probably tolerate a price increase to account for the increased risk, but I'll be extremely disappointed if either the service level drops, certain activities are restricted. That said, at least with regards to my regular girls, I can't really see that happening as I think they'd be as unhappy with that as I'd be.
Posted: 2021-02-28, 9:23 pm

amsdtw
Anyone know if Ana (Anna?) from Romania is still there? She wears big glasses, and her kamer is (or at least used to be) on OZA down a few steps next to Grill-Bar Baby. Last time I saw her was mid-February 2020. Hoping to see her again in April.
 [ 32 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: