Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Things to consider for visitors new and regular...
Posted: 2020-07-11, 6:11 pm

Bigboyjason
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
A few thoughts on how to have an enjoyable window visit and not be ripped off, hopefully this will aid both new visitors and regulars to the Dam.

It starts off in your hotel room ! Have a shower or bath before you venture out – I’m sure we all do, but it’s surprising when chatting to a few of my favourite ladies just how many men appear not to clean properly down below ! Also, not too much over-powering deodorant and after shave. Plus have a breath mint if needed.

If you’re a bit nervous maybe just the one drink for Dutch-courage but don’t turn up drunk or high.

Which RLD to choose ? I prefer Singel as the mature ladies there are more my type, but there is more choice in De Wallen – I have read that the younger twenty somethings are most likely to be Eastern European and tend to be rip offs, especially those on OZA. Maybe I’m generalising too much and am missing out. I can certainly recommend Stella (age 40+) who works from OZA. And don’t forget De Pijp – a small area but I’ve had a few good times there.

Now you’re walking around – who to choose ? – ultimately it’s who turns you on the most as you’re now thinking with the brain down stairs, but if your main brain does get a chance to contribute consider...
• Does the lady have any negative reviews ? Tip – have you done any research ?
• Something for the regular visitor – have you often noticed the lady being there ? Ladies rely on regulars – so if
they offer a poor service, they won’t have regulars so may move around a lot.
• When approaching the lady’s window does she show any interest ? Is she beckoning you inside or does she just
continue to look at her phone or magazine ? If she shows no interest now what’s the likelihood she’ll be any more
interested when you are in the room ?
• Once you are in the room have a quick chat before handing over the Euro's, this will (a) see if they are paying any
interest and (b) they know what service you are wanting. If you aren’t getting positive vibes, make your excuses
politely and leave.

Almost time for the fun but need to get the paperwork out of the way...
• I don’t haggle on price, as I feel if you’re paying less than they want you won’t get as good an experience. Some
of the experienced regulars on the site, from what I have read, do haggle, so it will be interesting to hear their
experiences on this ? Unless you are wanting additional services other than the norm, I find that its €50 for each
15 minutes. Note that the time starts from as soon as you enter the room to when you leave the room so don't
spend ages getting undressed !
• During the undressing time try and engage in conversation – this way you’ll come across as polite and friendly –
I know some Dutch but am useless at speaking it so this always causes some laughter and giggles.
• If you haven’t met the lady before she'll probably ask if you live in Amsterdam. Ladies are looking for regular
gents, so assuming you don’t, say that you are often here for work – there may be chance you get a little better
experience if they know they might be able to entice you in again.

At last, now the fun can begin...

I'll be interested to hear what the members think...
Re: Things to consider for visitors new and regular...
Posted: 2020-07-11, 7:03 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Sounds about right to me.

On the haggling point, I’d say in my experience, with the best ladies you don’t have to haggle. The first time I saw Veronica, for example, I offered her €150 and suggested we could do 45 minutes. She replied that for €150, I could stay for an hour. That’s when I knew I was in for a good time. Seen her dozens of times now, and I’ve never left feeling disappointed.
Posted: 2020-07-12, 7:25 am

Mojito
Never haggle with a working girl.
I always state very clearly exactly what I want (all extras included) and the time length.
I ask them how much they want for this service and if the amount is reasonable, I always pay them what they want.

As the customer, if the working girls' quote too high a price - you could always say thanks but no thanks and walk out.

If you haggle, the level of service provided by the girl often goes down significantly.
That is my philosophy.
Posted: 2020-07-12, 7:53 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
i have never haggled a girl down in price.
First visit to a new lady i will pay the minimum for a very basic service.If it goes well a tip at the end can help for future visits.
If its bad and she cant even do a nice handjob blowjob its only 50 euro.

the 2nd visit i may ask for a longer session or additional extras.

I would never pay big unless the lady was well reviewed even then you may not click.
Posted: 2020-07-13, 10:14 pm

IQ
I agree never to haggle. It will just lower the service you receive. The best strategy is to start with the minimum asked and then request more service if it goes well.

The closest I ever came to haggling was one night I was having a great time with Ana on Monnikenstraat – my favorite alley in the RLD. It was late when we finished, so I mentioned that I was planning to return to visit her the following evening and she told me it was her night off.

I told her that I'd like to spend the rest of the night with her since I couldn't see her the next day, but that I didn't have much money left in my pocket. She just asked how much I had and we worked it out. It was a very nice second session.
Posted: 2020-07-14, 3:18 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Haggling is not a good idea.
I like extras, so negotiation is a must.
If I think a price it too steep, I'll ask to add time/toys or other kink.
I've had some very interesting negotiations with some shrewd women.

Always look for identifying items in the window.
This is how regulars find their girls. Bad providers don't have regulars, so they don't use these signs.
A NL sign is a great thing. There aren't many Dutch working girls left. They are worth finding.
Nametags or stuffed animals in the window are always good.

Look for men leaving a kamer. Do they look happy? Angry?
This is not always accurate. Some guys get tossed out for good reason.
In general, good providers do more business, and send men out into the street happy.
Spend a little time just looking around, and you can learn a lot.

Weasel

Posted: 2020-07-15, 3:30 pm

jimmy_nova
I think haggling is a sure way to dampen a girls mood; certainly not a good idea if you want an enjoyable session.

I sometimes tip a girl at the end of a session if I plan to visit her again.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: