Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Ruysdaelkade girl!
Posted: 2020-07-13, 11:49 am

redplanet
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Perhaps someone can help

Last year I had the great fortune to visit Amsterdam 5 times. Last trip In January 2020. Each time I was with the same girl on Ruysdaelkade immediately to the left of Stone’s Coffee shop and Canabale Royale.

She told me her name on the first visit but in the excitement I forgot and was too embarrassed on subsequent visits to ask.

She’s Romanian, good English with heavy accent. She’s may be in early 30s, about 5 foot two or 157 cm. Long dark straight hair, thinPetite but with right sized firm natural breasts. Body of a teen! Tattoo on lower back. Smokes a lot.

She’s been in the business for about 10 years and I Think maybe active in her professional association. Very kind, talkative and professional. I was and will be pleased again to be her regular once things are more open to travel.

If anyone knows her name, I’d like to look her up on the trip reports and maybe even write one of my own!

All the best Redplanet
Re: Ruysdaelkade girl!
Posted: 2020-07-14, 3:28 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Maria or maybe Julia.
Both have been around for years, and are excellent.
Julia has straight hair, and alternates between black and blond depending on her mood.
Maria has a little waviness to her hair, always jet-black.
Both work on that block, but they seem to change rooms often.
I can't remember tattoos on either one, but a small one on the back would not register with me.
I love that area. I'm sad that Kabouter Coffeeshop and the Jan Steen Cafe are no more, but the replacements are starting to grow on me.

Weasel

Posted: 2020-07-14, 12:16 pm

redplanet
Thanks weasel,

I will settle on Maria, although I’m not 100% certain after reading the trip reports, but very close indeed,

Standby for the trip report!

Redplanet
Posted: 2020-07-14, 9:34 pm

Bigboyjason
Have you looked on Streetview - some of the ladies can be seen on there (faces blurred out of course)
Posted: 2020-07-14, 10:20 pm

redplanet
I have used street view just for kicks. Also google images. Anyways Maria, if that is her name works nights but street view only a records days.

That said, my description (Romanian, black hair etc) could be one of a hundred girls lol.

Main thing is she’s on Ruysdaelkade which does not seem heavily frequented by members of this forum. Maybe I’m wrong.

Anyways if anyone knows for certain her name that will be cool. Whatever the case, I’ll be back in town in the near or intermediate future and with luck she’ll be back in her old digs!

All the best....Redplanet
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: