Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Amsterdam  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Last Minute Trip & Request
Posted: 2021-11-02, 7:29 pm

sfasfas5454
Posts: 4
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi friends. I find myself in Amsterdam on a last-minute work trip. It's a short one and I have about an hour of free time in the morning in between other events. I've never been here before and was thinking of trying a provider in the RLD. Are there any recommendations for a provider that's easy-going for a first time client and who won't rip you off? I'm happy to spend more just for ease of mind. Also, do any providers offer CIM, or is that perhaps not a thing here? Any tips appreciated. Thanks!
Re: Last Minute Trip & Request
Posted: 2021-11-02, 7:44 pm

tom999
Posts: 77
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi.

Stella at OZA 68 starts early and won't rip you off. I think she is open to some extra money if you have a special request.

//Tom.
Re: Last Minute Trip & Request
Posted: 2021-11-02, 8:24 pm

sfasfas5454
Posts: 4
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
tom999 wrote:
Hi.

Stella at OZA 68 starts early and won't rip you off. I think she is open to some extra money if you have a special request.

//Tom.


Hi Tom, I appreciate the recommendation. Will check it out. In the meantime, can you provide any info on Stella's general looks (appearance, age, etc.)? Thanks.
Re: Last Minute Trip & Request
Posted: 2021-11-02, 11:15 pm

tom999
Posts: 77
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi.

She is born in 1972, blond long hair, tanned, big boobs, fit.

//Tom.
Re: Last Minute Trip & Request
Posted: 2021-11-02, 11:48 pm

sfasfas5454
Posts: 4
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
tom999 wrote:
Hi.

She is born in 1972, blond long hair, tanned, big boobs, fit.

//Tom.


Thanks.

Let me know if anyone else has any suggestions as backups.
Re: Last Minute Trip & Request
Posted: 2021-11-02, 11:51 pm

averagejoe
Posts: 319
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
this is my personal observation and Im aware I could be totally wrong, but rip offs during day shift are rather rare, aren't they? if you show up sober (compared to drunk) and have a proper dialogue before you walk in where everything is super clear of what you want and how much (these two things are essential), then everything should be ok.

if the sex worker starts to upsell other services , just say
'sounds tempting, probably next time if this goes well, thank you' or something like that... that works every time.

- CIM is extra, normally 50E but might go up to 100 for the most popular ones,
and not all girls do cim in the first place . might be a handful only. who knows...
Re: Last Minute Trip & Request
Posted: 2021-11-02, 11:57 pm

sfasfas5454
Posts: 4
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
averagejoe wrote:
this is my personal observation and Im aware I could be totally wrong, but rip offs during day shift are rather rare, aren't they? if you show up sober (compared to drunk) and have a proper dialogue before you walk in where everything is super clear of what you want and how much (these two things are essential), then everything should be ok.

if the sex worker starts to upsell other services , just say
'sounds tempting, probably next time if this goes well, thank you' or something like that... that works every time.

- CIM is extra, normally 50E but might go up to 100 for the most popular ones,
and not all girls do cim in the first place . might be a handful only. who knows...


Thanks! Very helpful tips, and great observations. For CIM, I understand it's probably the exception. But when offered, is this in condom or bareback (or some other method)? Mostly curious as to how to set my expectations. How, how do you communicate you want CIM if there's a language barrier? Thanks.
Re: Last Minute Trip & Request
Posted: 2021-11-03, 10:53 am

averagejoe
Posts: 319
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
this is what I would have expect


standard fee 50-100E depending on the sex worker
bareback goes as extra: 50-100E
CIM 2nd extra 50-100E upon that

standard + 2extras.

--------
in worst case 300E.. 150E for a non popular one.

and like I wrote. I would be surprised if most girls accept doing that. you have to look around abit.

please let us know how it went.
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Amsterdam  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum