Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Amsterdam  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Ancient Monger's Amsterdam and Antwerp Info Requests
Posted: 2022-11-12, 3:04 am

nyc diesel
Posts: 308
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Will be making my first journey back to Amsterdam in early December for a week, my first visit since Oct 2019 (last time I had sex), and continuing a thirty-year tradition.

As I've aged. and the RLD and other places have died, I've become very limited to Park 118 my past few trips; I will be in a De Pijp hotel again. Everyone is different at Park 118 now, save for the troublesome Charlotte/Carlotta. Aside from Farah, who got a rave review here, any word on the current staff? I prefer younger European, but am open-minded to anyone, and I like the girls to be open-minded, too. (69, anal if possible and affordable, cunnilingus, etc.) Are the tips above 25-30 euros now for extras?

Any word on BB Prive, Prive 42, and Salon Prive? I've never been there. Are they worth the bother?

Any problems with the mayor still trying to prevent a tourist from buying weed? I smoke nightly.

I hope to sightsee in Antwerp one day. Any idea what day Eurail is cheapest? Is there an affordable, decent bordello near the train station that I can hit for a change of pace? I've never mongered in Belgium. Anyone in the RLD, which I heard was near, do extended window visits at decent Park 118-like rates?

Thanks in advance.

NYC Diesel
Re: Ancient Monger's Amsterdam and Antwerp Info Requests
Posted: 2022-11-16, 7:11 pm

averagejoe
Posts: 318
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
nyc diesel wrote:
Any problems with the mayor still trying to prevent a tourist from buying weed? I smoke nightly.

I hope to sightsee in Antwerp one day. Any idea what day Eurail is cheapest? Is there an affordable, decent bordello near the train station that I can hit for a change of pace? I've never mongered in Belgium. Anyone in the RLD, which I heard was near, do extended window visits at decent Park 118-like rates?

Thanks in advance.

NYC Diesel



1 - you can still smoke as a tourist. I can't really see how one can stop some people and allowed some others in reality. wont probably be more than just a suggestion.

2. 45euro to antwerpen more or less. I had the same trip earlier this year. I dont know of any brothels in Antwerpen but the RLD is still worth a visit. same price as Amsterdam, at least if you are going for younger EE girls. night shift. Day shift isnt worth it as most windows are empty. at least if you are there during a weekday.

If I was you I would wait until spring, but winter also got it's charm I guess!
Re: Ancient Monger's Amsterdam and Antwerp Info Requests
Posted: 2022-11-17, 12:57 am

dorps
Posts: 255
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
nyc diesel wrote:
Will be making my first journey back to Amsterdam in early December for a week, my first visit since Oct 2019 (last time I had sex), and continuing a thirty-year tradition.

As I've aged. and the RLD and other places have died, I've become very limited to Park 118 my past few trips; I will be in a De Pijp hotel again. Everyone is different at Park 118 now, save for the troublesome Charlotte/Carlotta. Aside from Farah, who got a rave review here, any word on the current staff? I prefer younger European, but am open-minded to anyone, and I like the girls to be open-minded, too. (69, anal if possible and affordable, cunnilingus, etc.) Are the tips above 25-30 euros now for extras?

Any word on BB Prive, Prive 42, and Salon Prive? I've never been there. Are they worth the bother?


Thanks in advance.

NYC Diesel


Regarding your question on Park 118, I only know two ladies currently working on their rota other than Farah and Charlotte:

- Sara, who is Eastern European and around 30, very much recommended - she will certainly do 69 and cunnilingus but i'm not sure about anal although i would guess yes; she has a good persona and provides a decent service overall. Perhaps not quite as young as you want but not too old either.

- Lina or mistress Sarah. Dutch Moroccan, approx 30 years old who has returned after a break. I last saw her 4 years ago when she was very attractive and looked to be in her mid 20's. In a nutshell, avoid her. She is easily irritable, and has qualities not dissimilar to the troublesome Charlotte.

I actually know one other lady as well (Seline) who would tick all of the boxes you want - very attractive, young, Eastern European and very open minded -but she's been away for months. If she happens to be there in December, give her a shot.

I concur with the positive sentiment about Farah.

Regarding rates at Park 118, they have gone up since 2019. The hourly rate is now €140, and extra's are generally more than 25-30. I would guess if you want cunnilingus alone, you may get that for €30 with Sara. I eventually agreed €80 for a GFE service with her, although she initially mentioned each service separately which would have been more expensive.

As you are staying in De Pijp, chance your arm at the De Pijp RLD. I can't recommend anyone personally as i haven't been for a few months and have forgotten the lady i saw there last time. But my experiences there over the years have been more positive than De Wallen.

Can't help with other private houses you mention as i've never been.

Exciting to be returning after 3 years!! Reminds me i must book another trip myself before the year is out.
Re: Ancient Monger's Amsterdam and Antwerp Info Requests
Posted: 2022-11-17, 1:20 am

nyc diesel
Posts: 308
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Thanks, dorps. I really appreciate the feedback.

Believe me, at 63 years, I'm well beyond window girls. I was a regular during the guilder days in the 1990s. But cumming in 15 minues at my age? No way.

Yeah, Park 118 was reasonable with tipping until about 2017. I could get by tipping 20 euros to EE gals. I think the destruction of the RLD and revised Netherlands immigration laws decreased competition and raised prices and tips. I was aware the hourly rate went up from 100 euros in 2019 to 120 in 2021 to 140 now with inflation. If the tipping is too high for 60 minutes, DATY, and 69, perhaps outcall or visiting someone on kinky dot nl is a better deal?

Dumb question: What is pzc? Is that the Dutch acronym for DATY?
Re: Ancient Monger's Amsterdam and Antwerp Info Requests
Posted: 2022-11-17, 1:44 am

nyc diesel
Posts: 308
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Thanks, averagejoe. Good news re weed. NYC is swimming in high-potency cannabis and oils now at bargain rates; it would be insane to have to buy from a dealer in A'dam. I guess I'll mostly do Carmona, but I may actually trek a km to Katsu, which I heard was a great coffee shop.

I'd love to hit Europe in decent weather, but my income is very modest. Offseason trips are OK to the degree that there are few crowds. At my age, a museum during the day, a woman in the evening, and a joint at night is a decent getaway for seven nights. My only regret is that Ajax is not playing at home during my stay---it's worth a visit if you're a sports nut like I am.
Re: Ancient Monger's Amsterdam and Antwerp Info Requests
Posted: 2022-11-17, 2:11 am

dorps
Posts: 255
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
nyc diesel wrote:
Thanks, dorps. I really appreciate the feedback.

Believe me, at 63 years, I'm well beyond window girls. I was a regular during the guilder days in the 1990s. But cumming in 15 minues at my age? No way.

Yeah, Park 118 was reasonable with tipping until about 2017. I could get by tipping 20 euros to EE gals. I think the destruction of the RLD and revised Netherlands immigration laws decreased competition and raised prices and tips. I was aware the hourly rate went up from 100 euros in 2019 to 120 in 2021 to 140 now with inflation. If the tipping is too high for 60 minutes, DATY, and 69, perhaps outcall or visiting someone on kinky dot nl is a better deal?

Dumb question: What is pzc? Is that the Dutch acronym for DATY?


If you happen to see a girl at the De Pijp RLD that takes your fancy, perhaps give a 30 minute session at €100 a go? Even Park 118 is now €80.

If all you are after is DATY (69 is effectively DATY), you should be able to agree that for €30 with someone like Sara. So the hourly rate would be €170. It's even worth attempting to get that included for an hour at De Pijp,if you opt for an hour. If you go during the day shift and find the right girl, you never know (worth a look as your hotel is on the doorstep).

PZC is blowjob without a condom. Very, very few RLD ladies will do it, but most Park 118 ladies will do it (for a tip obviously).
Re: Ancient Monger's Amsterdam and Antwerp Info Requests
Posted: 2022-11-17, 5:58 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Posts: 1875
Location: cheesehead central
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
NYC,

A man after my own heart. I'm not far behind you.
I love your idea of a great day, but I would need more than one joint.

Cheap weed is about 45E for 5g. Usually Amnesia. Lots of weed in the 20E/gram range, which is terribly expensive, and many shops have weed at nearly double that. Kif and Ice are even more.

I think you would like the Pijp. 50E standard f&S, 100 will get more time and an extra or two.
Anal will probably be 50E extra, but is rarely on offer. PZC is common and there are a few offering Deepthroat and CIM.
The good news is that many girls have namesigns in the window.
From North to South, Kitty@121, Gina @131 and Anna @143 are all skilled regulars.
I've never had a bad punt there. One of the last places (besides Alkmaar) where I am happy to jump in and meet whoever catches my eye.
There are current reviews on GIrlsreview.nl. Google translate works on the site.

Katsu is one of my favorite shops. Weed is all pre-packed, but other than that, I love the place.

Weasel

_________________
...running around in the shoes of a clown...
Re: Ancient Monger's Amsterdam and Antwerp Info Requests
Posted: 2022-11-17, 7:37 pm

nyc diesel
Posts: 308
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Thanks, weasel.

Believe me---I've been smoking since 1976, and have just discovered some shady cannabis oils at 96% THC. I'm almost beyond being able to get stoned with the el primo 27% cannabis that hit the streets a few years ago. I'm gonna have to dig up some nice King Hassan in A'dam to feel even drowsy---hash is unpopular in NYC for some reason. But a good gal at a good private house may help sleep . . .

Well, I have to change things up. Maybe I'll give the small RLD scene in De Pijp a shot.
Re: Ancient Monger's Amsterdam and Antwerp Info Requests
Posted: 2022-11-18, 4:54 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Posts: 1875
Location: cheesehead central
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
If you are interested in high octane,
see if they still have crystal clear isolator at Katsu.
I can't smoke it any more...just too much for me to function...but I have great memories.

Weasel

_________________
...running around in the shoes of a clown...
Re: Ancient Monger's Amsterdam and Antwerp Info Requests
Posted: 2022-11-28, 10:44 am

walker
Posts: 29
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
After many years I'm back. RLD seems to be dead. Antwerp seems the place to be. I'll check it out.
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Amsterdam  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum