Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
anyone remember sandy?
Posted: 2004-02-07, 1:26 pm

rob
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
does anyone remember sandy ...i'm talking around 5 years ago..no longer in the rld..she was located in the same area where all the trannies are...but what a fit looker dutch blonde,late 20s early 30s..also did s&m..had some awesome times with her.
Re: anyone remember sandy?
Posted: 2004-02-07, 7:27 pm

HAL
Unfortunately, I last saw Sandy in December 2000. Since then, it appears that she has given-up the business - or at least of the street variety. I remember her telling me earlier in that year that she planned to give-up gradually, kind of phasing-out if you like. However, it appears that she has made a clean break. I know that she had some private clients - I remember her telling me once that she had spent the previous 2 days with an English guy (must have been loaded !), so I suppose that it´s possible that she still operate in those circles. Sandy was a wonderful girl with a tremendous sense of humour - including being prepared to laugh at herself. She wasn´t married & wasn´t interested in having children. Like yourself, I do still think about her & miss her badly.

Talking about old timers, does anyone remember Alba, a beautiful Italian/Hungarian blonde who operated in the other RLD around Spui ? Or how about a petite Brazilian beauty near the Old Sailor called Stellina or Sheyla (to those who knew her better).
Homage to Sandy [Repost]
Posted: 2004-02-08, 2:55 am

axxxtw Founder
Homage to Sandy [Experience]
Posted by fiets on December 09, 2000 at 05:36

Last week was a sad week for me. It was exactly eight years ago last week that the absolute greatest RLD-girl stopped working, Eve. She's been discussed here in the past, so we won't go into her now.

But to my chagrin, one of the top three or four in my long career also decided to stop, Sandy. I've posted about her many times here as well, but now that she's stopped, it's time to memorialize her. Thirteen years ago she began as a somewhat innocent-looking 18 year-old. Her most distinguishing feature was the most beautiful long blonde hair that you can imagine. It fell to cover even her delicious backside. Sometimes she would even curl it in a wonderful homage to her chearleader-type American sisters. She was small of posture, will small perky breasts and was always lots of fun.

I tended towards her girlfriend, Lisette, more of the Anne Nicole Smith type. And it was Lisette with whom I discovered some of the wonderful wild world of SM. To my surprise, about three years ago, Lisette was chatting with Sandy as I passed by and we decided on a trio. Fabulous. With the two of them was also the first time I got sandwiched, that is, Sandy lying down, me in her and Lisette behind me with a strap-on.

Lisette stopped about a year or so ago though I was continually more attracted to Sandy as her adventurous spirit caught me. Trios continued, but usually with Liza now. Although one time, during a session with Sandy in which I was tied and blindfolded, Sandy left me for a few minutes and returned with another girl! Who that was I never found out (though I have my suspicions).

But Sandy was one of the most creative eroticists I have ever met. I don't think any two of our sessions were ever similiar. She did have her minus points, like no licking or touching her intimate parts, though dildos and toys were allowed. Did I ever mention the time (again blindfolded and tied) in which she placed a dildo in my mouth and proceded to masturbate with it while I held it in my mouth?

And so, last week, whilst roaming my home grounds, Liza stopped me to tell that Sandy, from one minute to the next, decided to stop. She had been working less regularly and just decided to hang up the glove (or something lie that).

Liza was fortunate enough to have inherited all of Sandy's toys. And Liza was telling me that Sandy said she could call any time if she couldn't figure something out. (By the way, these two were great with each other, I sometimes suspect they had something going. But they would always walk into each other's room, even if they were busy. Added alot of atmosphere and excitement. Once, Sandy had even left the door open and was doing some interesting things to me while Liza came by). But anyway, the funniest thing was of course when Liza pulled out a mouse trap from Sandy's things. I had a great laugh as I explained to Liza what Sandy used to do with it!

And now another era has ended. Although Liza is a very fine girl, I think it will take some exploring before I once again find a jewel like her.
regards to all,

fiets
Re: Homage to Sandy [Repost]
Posted: 2004-02-11, 3:07 pm

HAL
I know that Sandy used to partake in 3-somes, as I remember going into her kamer & she told me that she’d just had one, it was nice (!) & would I like for her to arrange another ? As it was early days for me with her, I declined. Later, as I knew her better, I would have accepted her offer, except that I never asked & she never offered again.

I admit that she was amazingly creative. She was the Elvis of her trade. I particularly like the way her little finger would raise (just like Elvis). However, she said that S&M was hard work from the creativity point of view.

She was very affectionate with me & would always greet with a tender kiss. Guess I thought I was special to her. Guess I wasn’t (from reading the commentary from you guys). Still, I will never forget her.

Just to confirm that we are talking the same girl, this is the lady who had 2 pet pit bulls & drove a BMW 325 convertible ? Also, at one stage, her sister was working in the kamer next to her. Sandy put on quite a lot of weight but lost it all on a Slimfast diet. Couldn’t give-up the cigarettes though as she claimed they helped to keep the weight off. I’m not sure whether it was her who I visited in the summer of 1988, opposite the main Casa Rosa on OZA. If so, she had just gotten married & had gone to Hawaii for her honeymoon. However, at a later stage, she told me that she’d never been married.
Re: Homage to Sandy [Repost]
Posted: 2006-03-13, 5:09 am

riveirakid
Is this the Sandy that had a minnie mouse on her door?
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: