Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Asmara
Posted: 2005-11-02, 5:05 am

streetwalker
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Somebody been to Asmara? Saw their site, does one find those chicks in the pix working at the same place. They're really good looking!
Re: Asmara
Posted: 2006-01-16, 4:37 pm

RRF
I'm bumping this post rather than making yet another thread. Just want some up to date info on this particular place. Many other places are regularly mentioned (especially Park 118) and I plan to visit several places on my upcoming trip but Asmara seems to not get much of a mention (then again I could be just blind and missing those posts). Is this for a reason? If it is worth visiting, what is the current pricing at Asmara like?
Posted: 2006-01-16, 4:53 pm

veloria
Asmara, the entrance and reception remind me of a dentists, don't let this put you off. I've only been in the afternoon and there is always a good selection of women, generally mid twenties to mid thirties, various nationalities and all attractive. Pricing is E50 for 30 min, body massage and oral, E100 for the hour which includes full sex. The rooms all appear to have a shower and all the women tend to insist that you shower. The body massage is the standard at Asmara and I find this very relaxing and sensual. So go on give it a try.
Posted: 2006-01-16, 5:03 pm

RRF
Thanks for the info. Showering is nothing new to me. Have to do that anyway here in Australia when you visit a MP.
Posted: 2006-01-17, 4:31 pm

Wim Admin
Asmara just these days reopened after some refurbishing -
30 girls are not all available at same time - girls like Roxana and Daniella make Asmara , allways a good name in Amsterdam West .....

http://www.asmara.nl/
Posted: 2006-01-17, 8:54 pm

Anglofil
I visited Asmara, and Park118 and Overtoom443, in October 2005.

The welcoming at Asmaras was way better than at the other prives, and the atmosphere in there was so much more relaxed, with no hurry at all. In one word: friendly!

Also the selection was much better at Asmaras: all three girls I met I would rate round 8 compared to 5-6 at the others. That is, only judging from their looks and attitude when introduced.

Yet for some reason didnt fancy any of the girls enough, so I went back to Tromp :)

Still, the comfy feeling in there, and Asmara herself being kind as a hairdresser, will make me go there next time I'm in A'dam.

Carl
Posted: 2006-01-17, 10:55 pm

floydpink
Where is Asmara, and what is the best way to get there?

Thanks,

floyd

Posted: 2006-01-18, 12:20 am

FlexgrSupporting Member
Supporting Member
When I was last there on a Saturday afternoon, there were probably 12 girls available - all of them were at least reasonably good looking and under thirty. I chose a Playboy Playmate quality blond named Nina and had a great hour with her.

To get there, take the number 13 tram from central station. Get off at Willem de Zwijgerlaan stop then walk about 150 meters up Willem de Zwijgerlaan Street, (it's the very wide street running off to the right from the tram stop so you can't miss it). Asmara is at number 70.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: